Chapter 46

Li Xining hid in the bedroom as soon as they entered the house. She sat and looked at her sleeping son.

"Don't worry daughter in law. I am always looking. Nothing amiss will happen to my grandson with me around". The ghost floating in the air said with conviction. Then smiled again when the small baby blew bubbles on his mouth exposing white pearly pearls on the horizon.

His silly look made Li Xining smile ",Anyways , we are old husband and wife. There is no need to be overly cautious right?". She asked herself patting her son.

In the kitchen while cutting the meat with a winners grin on his face, the two grandmothers looked at him and shook their heads.

"You say, why is he so unpromising? Although my son had many wives , but his technology never failed. You say where did he learn from to be so shy?". Grandma He said .

"I don't know. Although his mother was a dignified women , she was never shy about these things , I have no idea where he got his shy bone from. " Grandma Ning also sighed.

"With this progress , when will they have a second child?". They shook their heads.

Then hurried footsteps came in then a woman said with a loud voice. "Okay , Ning Xia Gua , you can really do it. XiaoGua you had a tryst in the woods. Come out for me!". Madam Li said .

Not even stopping for saliva, she looked mad. Behind her were her awkward husband and sons , and her parents. The whole family apart from the small children.

The two grandmothers stood up in shock ",Uh , Li girl ,let's talk no need to fight. " Old Madam Ning said ,holding her cane firmly , but with a nervous smile.

Her grandson ,tryst? Impossible!

Madam Li scoffed ,her hands on her waist ", Come here!". She said beckoning to Ning Xia Gua who peeked from the kitchen.

"XiaoGua we are not accusing you. Your mother just got misinformed is all. Tell us , did you happen to pass by the woods today?". Master Li asked with confidence, looking at his wife as if to say see, what I tell you only to freeze his smile when Ning Xia Gua answered.
"Yes".

"Okay...okay... okay. Everyone passes by the woods. We live in the village afterall maybe you went to draw water or ...yes your grandparents day you went to take vegetables from their garden for your wife yes?". He asked sweating.

"Yes". He answered.

Li Xining in the room held her hands to her chest. Cursing Aunt SI's big mouth.

"Then did you kiss a woman in the woods and had a tryst?". He asked full of confidence.

"Yes".

"You see I told you it's not XiaoGua boy who..... what!". He was shocked as well as everyone else.

"Okay. Man have shown their character. When a woman is indifferent they are passionate. When the woman is softened up they leave you for the next target since you are too soft ,no longer tight enough for their liking !". Madam Li spit.

Everyone blushed. Only she can say such words with a righteous gait.

"Mom! Mom!". Li Xining ran out and stood between madam Li and her husband.

". Ah Xining you have been decieved. Let mom get answers for you. You have your maternal family , to back you. You don't need to beg a man. I your mother still live. " She patted her chest.

"Mother! I had a tryst with Ning Xia Gua. !". She screamed.

They were all silent.

"You don't have to defend him look at his lips obviously they are kissed". Madam Li scoffed.

Li Xining frowned and then turned and pulled down Ning Xia Gua and kissed him on the lips and then faced them and said ",See the wounds!". She said , blushing hard.

They all looked at the similar wounds on their lips.

Madam Li laughed partying her thigh ". Hey you girl you took after your mother. Good ,good,good. Take the initiative. That's my good daughter. Unlike all my Sisi sons don't know where they got their cowardly temperment". She laughed.

Master Li sighed , he and his three sons shook their heads and sent sympathy to Ning Xia Gua. Blue is better than blue. Li Xining is an absolute domantrix.

Ning xia Gua only looked at his wife and his heart was beatinh outside of its cage. Like being under water he heard nothing. All he saw was her lips which reminded him of that faithful night. The vision was too much , his nose started bleeding and he fainted.

"Hey!". She tried to catch him , his ghost mother tried to catch him. In the end ,the black clothes figure caught him. Put him gently on the floor and disappeared again.

The majority didn't care for the mysterious clothed person.

"Yoh, this guys, just a kiss and he gets a nose bleed. Ha I wonder how he will react to a full meal." Madam Li laughed out loud.

Master Li pinched his brows and looked away.
Old Master Huo and his wife looked at their uncomfortable son in law and snorted in their hearts.

'Hypocrite. Why pretend to be righteous, you know you love it' master Huo looked at his son in law of more than twenty five years to thirty and still doesn't like him. After all he is also a man. Which man doesn't like a shameless wife. But the problem is that person is his precious daughter.

Meanwhile , Song Xinhua walked up the temple stairs to the back mountain. She was fascinated by the row of peach blossom trees.

"Wow , I can make tea. So pretty and elegant. Mother would have liked it very much. " She sighed.
"No , mother must be happy now. She finally won my father. The heavens have finally answered her prayers. A good person doing good will reap good. I hope father is not too sad. " She sighed them cheered up again , chasing a white rabbit.

"Young master , is it okay for you to lie to her like this ? When shs finds out , she might hate you forever!". The servant said.

". Mother , I would rather spend this time with her , cause we both fully know I won't reach adulthood. It's better to spend it with her ,make her happy.  She will understand it. " He said looking at the white figure running after the bunny from rabbit hole to rabbit hole.

'Still a child !'. He thought with a smirk.

"By doing this, how are you any different from your father -". She began.

He turned towards her, his eyes glinting dangerously.
" I am nothing like him. Don't mention him to me!". He hissed.

" How are you any different. You deceive a little girl and her family. He cheated my family wealth and deceived me to make me his concubine. How are you any different. I thought I raised you better than this. " She extorted.

"Please leave. She is coming. " He said without facing her.

Reaching them out of breath she said ",What are you talking about so serious?". She asked looking at them.
"Nothing important. How do you play ?". He said taking out a kerchief and wiping her sweat softly. His eyes pampering.

The woman frowned with worry and left after excusing herself.
Her son has the same obsession as him. That man that ruined her life and her family.  She won't allow him to walk down this road.

She left thinking of a counter plan.

Thank you  all for the love and support.

I apologize formally, I have been unfair to you guys. Sorry.

Love you all

Aurriccah
28/06/2022

My cousin is turning 19 today , and is a new mom. Congrats. Tomorrow my sister is turning 19 as well. Also congrats.