Chapter 48

Master Song arrived at his house. And looked at the houses where the concubines lived. None of them came out. The kitchen was dark. No one was waiting for him.

The yard was a mess , disorganised. He remembered the first few years with his wife. He actually was happy and she was also happy. And she looked young. Their daughter was just three years old. They were the envy of the town. Then a few years later ,he went out with his friends and eventually got drunk and was given to Concubine Lu to bed. Then when he came home he was worried about explaining what happened. But Madam Song just smiled , accepted Concubine Lu brought her in and organised her room. That night he wanted to go to her room , but Madam Song told him to accompany Concubine Lu as she was new. Then the next day for dinner she used the same excuse. He didn't realise that since concubine Lu came that day , he has never shared a bed with his wife in the past eighteen years. He never noticed that all she wanted was to be coaxed and apologize for that day and to disagree to go accompany the Concubines then they wouldn't be here.

He wouldn't be here.

Meanwhile Madam Song looked at her slightly budging belly and a jade hairpin in one. It was a hairpin Master Song bought her when he was promoted in the past. She wanted to plunge it deep in her belly. She wanted to deprive this child of life. She hated this child. But if she did it , then that kind child Xiaohua will feel guilty forever. She sighed putting the dangerous weapon of death away.

Old Madam Qin sighed while standing outside the door.

In the village, Ning Xia Gua stopped outside the shower room and said " , Which dress do you want ?".

" I want the blue dress". Li Xining said outloud. Blushing heavily . How could she forget to bring her clothes to bath, of course it was because she was flirting with Ning Xia Gua that she lost her marbles.

She shivered as she glanced at her bare body ,the flabby meat and stretch marks on her belly and all of a sudden she felt inferior. She touched her flabby thighs and under arms and belly and sighed ,she calmed down.

' I am a mother and a virtuous wife. If he doesn't like me anymore because of child birth then he can find a concubine it's fine I will understand. ' she breathed.

Turning around she said ",Who am I kidding ,he dares to bring a skinny little girl here and I will skin". She gnashed her teeth.

Ning Xia Gua outside the door"..."

"No. I can't do that. I am a good wife. I have to think about my husband's happiness, even if it's with another ,young tight skinned women !" She gasped clutching her throat.

"No. I am going to kill her. To hell with being a virtuous wife. "

Ning Xia Gua couldn't laugh or cry. He held his forehead helplessly. Who told this xiaonizi that he will get a concubine. It seemed he needed to use more practical means to show her how much he appreciates her.

"Son you must hold her and say she is very beautiful. A women after child birth is the most vulnerable, she needs love and security get it?" His mother floated behind his ear and said.

Ning Xia Gua frowned and looked behind him to see no one, so he cleaned his ear .
"Maybe I was just being sensitive ". He sighed.

"Ahh, you perve Ning Xia Gua why didn't you say you are outside the curtain!". She screamed.

Then she held her mouth. Smiling flatteringly to the curtain",Uh sorry you startled me. My husband why didn't you say when you were behind the curtain. Are you tired from standing? Why don't you leave the clothes and I will get them okay. My lord ?"

Nung Xia Gua opened the curtain bypassed the hand and put the clothes on the stool and turned to the tub he poured the bathwater into the bucket and looked up at her who was still frozen following her with her eyes.