Chapter 13

Madam Li laughed heartily.
"Okay. I won't tease anymore. Let me see". She unceremoniously took the things from him ,"So beautiful. She will definitely kiss you for these". She whistled.

"Mother!". His face was beet red. Madam Li said to him ",Why are you suddenly so shy? Werent you the one who confessed to us yesterday that he loved his wife. Truly man have confidence at night only". She tsked.

He took the things from her hands and turned away from her ," Mother you are bullying me. I will tell my wife about this ". He pouted.

"Yes ,you wife slave do whatever. Now let's go home ,did you get the gingko and all the other medication for Ah Feng?". She asked seriously.

He nodded. "Yes ,I was lucky I found it. Let's go to the temple to get these blessed first mother".he stated.

She shook her head ",It is already late, how will you climb? What if you get robbed? What will I tell my daughter if your face gets damaged." She turned him around , and patted his head.

He nodded after a heavy sigh. Then Madam Li like a tycoon said slapping fifty yuan on the table and another twenty. That is alot ,alot of money.

"My grandson's ring and my daughter's anklets. "She said ,then tilted her nose to Ning Xia Gua.
"You think only you can spoil her ,want her to have a bad impression of her maternal family ? Dream on. We the Li family are not soft persimmons. " 
Then she received the beautiful anklets with small round bells on the sides. They made a soft jingle with each movement.

Ning Xia Gua's soul flew away.
"Wow , I like it. Now I can hear my wife from afar. Good job mother".

Madam Li scowled "I didn't make these for you to track my daughter. They will make her more youthful and pretty and energetic don't you think ?". She asked with a smile.

He nodded seriously.
Then he took her stuff and said ",I will carry these for you. " He smiled.
"That is not necessary. You must be tired. And why are you not eating ?". She admonished in the second sentence.

He ignored his father and took his mother in law 's hand by the Crooke and said ",Stay well Old man Sun ". He waved. The old man waved energetically before closing his store quickly. He earned too much money at the same time ,the evil eyes might do something. He ran to the bank immediately to deposit the money under his name and leaving it there with the capable tellers of his imperial majesty. 

Meanwhile Ning Tian watched as his son enjoyed a conversation with his mother in law. They seemed so close and invoked envy of many people. 
"Master?". His Butler asked. He shook his head signaled two with his finger in a low key way.
Two shadows flew from their hding spots to the next shadow to follow Ning Xia Gua home .

Ning Zhou no matter how stupid ,recorgnised the name.  He looked at his father and his voice trembled ",Was that ,Big Brother Ning?".he asked. His wife who was wronged was startled.

The Old man sighed ,but nodded and proceeded to pull the young child away. Remembering how he used to treat his son, how his now second grand child might die. He was inexplicably sour.

Madam Li said once they were in the ox cart his brother in laws chatting she said to him ", Was that man your father ?". She asked. She wasnt stupid ,so she deliberately threw his rainbow farts to show that his in laws favoured him. She was worried about his mental strength.

"Yes he was. But don't worry. I have no connection with him anymore". He smiled.

The Li brothers quiet down to listen to these sensitive issue. They never knew  why he had no father or why his mother died.