fans see you at the reputation secret sessions (requested)

You watched from across the room as the excited fans walked the door of Taylor's home, which you're also sharing with her now. Andrea was across the room, excitedly handing out little gift bags Taylor put together and snacks she made.

You can't help the flutter in your heart every time you think about Taylor truly being one of a kind. She remains so humble, despite the world refusing to see the good in her. You don't know of anyone else who would do these things for their fans. Open their homes and their heart for them.

It all made you realize, even more, that she deserves the entire world, yet the world doesn't deserve her.

To celebrate the release of Taylor's upcoming album, reputation, she decided to do some more secret sessions.

You weren't together when she did them during the 1989 era, but she's told you all about them and you've read up on the magical experience that each and every fan had.

You love the way she treats her fans. You watched all the fans' eyes light up, some filling with tears, as she walked out with that big smile on her face that you absolutely adore.

She waved to them as some cried and others tried to compose themselves but failed, finding excited screams falling from their lips as their entire world stood there in front of them.

"Thank you all for coming." She smiled as she spoke happily, finding her heart melting as she saw them all smile at her. "I'm so excited to play you the songs from my album before the rest of the world gets to hear it. I hope you'll really love it."

Obviously, they would. You knew they would. You do. Even though you weren't together at the time of all the albums before, you don't live under a rock and you know they're all so magical, so well written and so comforting.

And, maybe you're a little biased with most of the love songs on this album being about you, but you find it to be your favorite album yet.

You're sure some people will still roll their eyes and try to tear her down when they hear it. But you're proud. You know how much she went through to get here and how far she's come and you're inexpressibly proud of her.

Before she planned on playing the music, she wanted to meet them and take some photos first. So she went to a different room and let the fans come in one by one.

You took a seat across the room, watching as they all came up to your girlfriend. Some smiled through their tears, others threw their arms tight around Taylor and refused to let go. She didn't seem to mind, though. She's never the first to pull away from a hug and you adore that about her.

You watched as some fans held Taylor's Grammys, some held the cats, some held Taylor's hand or hugged her tight. No matter the pose, it was obvious that she was making their dreams come true, and you couldn't control the smile on your face every time you watched them come up to her and hold a conversation together.

However, your presence didn't go unnoticed. They could feel your eyes on them and turned to find you waving and gazing at your girl who was all smiles and giggles.

A few fans had hit it off, lined up by the door as they spoke to each other and waited for their turn. They saw you gazing over at Taylor, your eyes locked on her. Taylor looked your way and blew you a sweet kiss, to which the fans cooed.

"Oh, they're so cute." One of them said.

"I didn't expect to see y/n here but I'm happy she is! She looks so happy and so does Tay."

"They're so private about their relationship. It's so rare seeing moments like this, but so sweet." Another said, smiling brightly at you when you looked their way and waved to them.

"Hello!" You grinned and they all waved back to you.

"She's so nice!" The fan excitedly spoke before turning their attention to Taylor.

The fan that she recently took photos with had just finished and before the next moved up, Taylor looked your way.

The look of love in her eyes was obvious, the way she stared at you with such adoration. The way she smiled, the way her cheeks would turn red when you winked at her and blew her a kiss. It was a sight they never see since you and Taylor are so private about your relationship.

But the rare occasion was precious, melting hearts of fans in the room and giving them memories they'd never forget about seeing the one they look up to more than anything else in the world at her happiest.

Their hearts held a soft spot for you now, that much was certain.

Time flew by and before you knew it, the room was basically empty as every fan waited out in the other room for Taylor to return.

The last fan was almost out the door, turning to catch a glimpse of Taylor once more, only to find you standing up and walking to her to give her a kiss on her cheek before Tay intertwined your hands together and you made your way out the door.

And if their hearts didn't melt over your sweet moments during the fan photos, they surely did when they heard the lyrics of each song. The love behind songs like don't blame me and delicate.

They realized in those moments that Taylor had found her one. That she found someone that truly understands her, that has her back through it all, that holds her tight through the good and the bad. That she'd never felt so happy. That she was more in love than ever before.

These moments with Taylor were made even more special because of you. Because of the happiness, you give her and the love she feels that has greatly inspired some of her best lyrics and songs.

It was a new beginning for Taylor. While she tries to reinvent herself for every era, it was obvious that this was the one that was most important to her. Because of you and the love you share.

And while fans have to keep things from the secret sessions secret, they'd surely mention how happy and in love she truly is; because of you.