It'll be okay (requested)

"This is so exciting!" You excitedly spoke as you and Taylor boarded her private plane, sitting down in the seats. "I love flying!"

You thought she'd agree with you and send you that bright beautiful smile of hers before excitedly chatting about the upcoming performances she's doing.

But, instead, she just forced a smile before swallowing thickly.

"Tay? What's wrong? Aren't you excited?"

"Yeah. Of course I am." She said but you could hear the shaky breaths escaping her lips.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Just a little tired." She said before brushing a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear. "It's early and we've got a long flight. We should try and get a little more rest."

You furrowed your eyebrows, not really believing her just being tired.

You felt as though something else was bothering her. Something just wasn't right.

You were about to ask what it was that was on her mind when she suddenly stood up and ran to the bathroom.

Her hand was covering her mouth and her feet moved fast across the floor as she tried to hurry.

She knew with her mouth watering the way it was, she didn't have much time before she'd be sick.

You followed behind her, holding her hair back for her as she knelt on the floor in front of the toilet and began to vomit.

"Oh, Tay," you whispered softly as you rubbed her back. "It'll be okay, my love."

You were trying to stay strong and comfort her.

But, truth be told, you were beginning to panic.

The plane was starting to take off, lifting from the ground to go into the sky, and you didn't know what was wrong with your girlfriend.

Was it nerves? Was she sick? If so, is it something like the flu? Or something like a twenty-four hour bug?

You didn't know but you were panicking, that much was certain.

She finished a few minutes later and leaned against you.

She wiped her lips and closed her eyes while you felt her forehead and cheeks for a fever.

She felt warm but not hot.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded as she took a few deep breaths.

"Taylor, be honest with me. Do we need to land? Do you need me to get Tree and have her reschedule the shows?"

"No. They're not for a few more days. I'll be fine by then." She stood up and quickly washed her hands before walking out of the bathroom.

"What if you're sick? I'm worried."

"Y/N, baby, I probably just have a stomach bug. I'll be alright."

You exhaled heavily as she put her hand on your arm.

"Don't worry so much."

"I'm just scared. I hate seeing you so sick."

"I'll be fine in no time. Just let me get some rest. Don't be scared. I'm fine and everything will be okay."

You nodded and walked back to the seats, letting her lay her head on your shoulder as she tried to get a little rest.

"Feel better soon, Tay. I love you." You said as you watched her drift off to sleep.

"I love you more, sweet girl."