the first time you see her in a suit (requested)

You looked at your reflection in the mirror and ran your hands over your dress.

Tonight, you and Taylor are attending a big event, and though you've been to a few events with her over the years, you're feeling a little nervous about tonight as Taylor has some major nominations and you know a lot of eyes will be on her, and you as well.

But you're also feeling excited about it as well.

You have so much confidence and faith in her and you just know she's going to win the awards she's nominated for and you can't wait to be by her side and cheer her on tonight.

You heard a knock at the door and you excitedly turned your head.

Taylor has kept her outfit for tonight a secret, saying it was a surprise.

So you can't wait to see her in it.

"Come in, Tay!"

The door opened and your heart began to race as soon as you saw her.

"Wow, darling. You look beautiful." She said as she took in the sight of you in your beautiful dress.

"Me?" You shook your head, stepping closer to you. "Look at you, baby. You look stunning in your suit."

"You like it?"

"Like it? I love it. Tay, you look breathtaking. I can't believe how lucky I am. You're the most beautiful woman in the world."

You put your arms around her and pulled her closer, staring into those bright and beautiful blue eyes of hers.

"I love you so much. I'm going to be the envy of everyone there tonight. Everyone is going to love the sight of you in this suit."

"Thank you, baby girl." She chuckled. "But you look beautiful too. Everyone is going to be blown away by your beauty."

She just smiled brightly at you and kissed your lips lovingly.

"I love you." She said as she kissed you once more.

"Love you too, baby."

"Come on, beautiful girl." She spoke against your lips. "It's going to be a fun night. Let's go."