under the mistletoe (requested)

"And done! What do you think, Tay? Does it look good?" You asked as Taylor came up behind you.

She put one arm around you and stared at the Christmas tree with you.

"It looks amazing. You did a fantastic job, my love!" She said before kissing your cheek.

The tree was officially completely decorated with ornaments, garland, lights, and a star on top.

Taylor helped you with everything but disappeared near the end when you had only a few ornaments left, claiming she had to go and find something real fast.

"We did a fantastic job." You corrected. "What did you have to go and find?"

"Turn around and you'll see."

Doing as she said, you spun around and saw her smirking at you before looking up.

You did the same and found that she was hanging mistletoe over your heads.

"Well, would you look at that? It's mistletoe. Now you have to kiss me."

You chuckled before putting your hands on her cheeks.

"You're so cute, Tay,"

"You're cute, darling." She smiled as she booped your nose. "Now, kiss me."

You leaned in and put your lips on hers, giving her a sweet and loving kiss under the mistletoe.

It's become a tradition for you to do it each Christmas.

This is your third one together and every holiday season, you both look forward to sharing a kiss under the mistletoe.

It's just an excuse for you to share more kisses, especially when she hangs it up and calls for you to come into whatever room she decides to hang it in every few minutes.

But you love it and look forward to it every year.

It's one of your favorite things about the holiday season; that and just being able to spend the cheerful season with the love of your life.

"I think I'm going to hang it in the kitchen this year." She said. "We go in there a lot."

"Oh, darling, you're just looking for more excuses to kiss me." You said against her lips as she moved the mistletoe a little lower. "Aren't you?"

"That's exactly right, my girl." She smiled. "I just love kissing you and it's so romantic to do under the mistletoe. So kiss me again, my love."

You chuckled and put your arms around her neck to pull her a little closer as she pulled you in for another kiss, continuing to hold the mistletoe above you as her heart filled with love for you.

"I love you so much." She whispered against your lips.

"I love you too, Taylor, more than you'll ever know."