let my girl go - part two (requested)

"I'm sorry I didn't get to you sooner. Are you alright?" Taylor asked as you sat down while she brushed a lock of hair behind your ear.

You lowered your head wordlessly and sensing that something was wrong, Taylor frowned and placed her hand on your shoulder worriedly.

"Y/N, baby? What is it, sweet girl? What's the matter?" She softly spoke as she kept her eyes on you.

"Physically? I'm okay." You said, answering her earlier question. "Mentally? Not so much."

"What do you mean?" She asked as her heart started to drop deeper in her chest.

"That guard said some things to me before you came to find me."

"What did he say?" She asked as her worry began to shift to anger.

"I couldn't find my pass. I think I put it down somewhere, I don't remember. So he thought I was sneaking in and I explained that I wasn't. But he didn't believe me."

She rubbed her fingers across your arms in comfort.

"He told me that I'm not good enough to be with you. He told me that I was deluded and that you would never be with me."

"He said that?" She asked as she clenched her jaw.

"Yeah. It made me feel awful." You sniffled and she pulled you in for a quick but comforting hug.

"Don't worry, beautiful girl. I'm going to take care of this."

She kissed your head before she stood up and stormed out of her dressing room.

You followed her out, catching up to her just in time to see her finding the guard.

"Hey!"

He turned to face Taylor.

"Yes, Miss-"

"Don't." She said as she clenched her jaw again. "Look, I told you before that I appreciate you looking out for the safety of everyone here. But you messed up and I'm extremely upset with you right now."

"What?" He asked before he looked at you.

You watched as he started to clench his jaw before parting his lips to speak, only for Taylor to stop him before he could even start.

"Whatever you're about to say to my girlfriend, don't." She sternly said. "You're supposed to be keeping us all safe from potential danger, not tearing people down."

"I thought she was a crazy fan!"

"But she isn't. You should've notified me or asked a crew member. I've had many of the same people work for me for years. They'd all tell you that she's not crazy or deluded. That's crossing a line."

He nodded his head wordlessly.

"I've heard the stories of all of the fans you've encountered. I just thought she was another one."

"Well, you thought wrong," Taylor said. "The things you said to her are unacceptable. I'm extremely disappointed. You hurt her feelings and that's not okay."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to." She said and watched him look at you.

"I'm sorry, y/n. I took things too far. I'll be more careful, I promise. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings and I'll never do it again to anyone."

"Thank you." You said as Taylor wrapped her arms around you.

You turned around to walk back to her dressing room together, your cheek resting on her shoulder while she held you.

It was clear that you both felt much better now.