she comforts you when you're on your period (requested)

You let out a groan as you uncomfortably shifted around in bed.

You had the heating pad clutched tightly to your stomach, hoping that it will begin to bring you relief sooner rather than later.

Beside you, Taylor feels helpless and is watching you with a sinking heart and sad eyes.

She knows personally how bad period cramps can be but she thought that the heating pad would help make it better because, usually, it does.

But it seems that this period is worse than your others and the discomfort won't be going away so easily.

She doesn't know what to do to help.

So, once again, she asks you what she can do as she's feeling just as desperate as you are for the pain to go away already.

"Baby? What can I do to make you feel better?" She asked.

"I don't know." You mumbled as you continued to shift around.

This time, you moved to rest on your side and now, you were facing her again.

She scooted closer to you and gently laid her hand on your cheek.

She began to softly caress your cheek as she leaned in and gave you a soft kiss on your forehead, which made your eyes close and caused a little hum to leave your lips.

"I hate periods."

"I know, baby. I do too. I think everyone does." She said as she continued to brush her fingers across your cheek. "Do you need anything? Maybe some chocolate? Or do you need me to run you a bath?"

"As nice as that sounds, I don't want to get out of bed right now and I don't think I can eat. I feel a little nauseous."

That didn't surprise Taylor and, understandingly, she nodded her head.

"Do you need anything to drink? Or is there something else that I can do?"

"Actually, maybe." You said before turning over once more, your back facing her. "Could you rub my back?"

"Of course." She smiled.

"And can you keep talking or sing to me? Your voice is comforting, Tay."

"Absolutely, my love." She said as she kissed the back of your neck. "If you could see that I'm the one who understands you, been here all along so why can't you see? You belong with me, you belong with me." She sang softly in your ear.

And as she did that and brushed her hand across your back, you found the discomfort fading away.

Your cramps were still lingering, they weren't completely gone just yet.

But they weren't as bothersome as they'd been before.

Because you had Taylor to comfort you and take your mind off of everything.

"Walk in the streets with you in your worn out jeans, I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be. Laughing on a park bench thinking to myself, hey isn't this easy."

"Keep going." You mumbled sleepily as her nails gently scratched across your back.

"And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town. I haven't seen it in a while since she brought you down. You say you're fine, I know you better than that. Hey, what you doing with a girl like that?" She sang.

You smiled to yourself, adoring the sound of her soft beautiful voice.

That, along with the soft brush of her hand and her nails across your back was helping to soothe you.

It felt so nice, especially since you've felt so miserable for the last little while.

"I know you don't feel good, but remember that I'm here for you. I'll make you feel better, sweet girl." She promised with a kiss.

"You already are." You said sleepily. "You're comforting me, Taylor. Your touch, your voice, and your presence are all so comforting. You don't even know how much I love you."

"I love you more." She spoke as she continued to brush her hand across your back.

"Can you sing to me some more?"

"Sure." She smiled. "One look, dark room meant just for you. Time moved too fast, you played it back. Buttons on a coat, light-hearted joke. No proof, not much, but you saw enough." She sang softly.

You soon drifted off to sleep.

She was just so comforting; everything about her.

You felt so much better, all thanks to her, and she couldn't help but smile when she heard your soft breaths.

She knew you'd fallen asleep.

So she gave you a lingering kiss on the back of your neck before whispering,

"I love you so much, baby."

She rolled over and turned the lamp off before putting her head on yours and drifting off to sleep, relieved that you were okay.