coming out to her as trans (requested)

"Are you okay, baby? Is something on your mind?" Taylor asked as she noticed how quiet you were beside her.

She placed her hand over yours, which you had resting on your thigh, and when Taylor took it into hers she noticed that it was shaking.

"Baby, what's the matter?"

"I need to talk to you but I'm a little nervous about it." You said before looking into her eyes.

"Don't be nervous, darling. Just tell me." She said as she brushed her fingers across your palm comfortingly.

The last few months have been quite difficult for you.

You've been struggling a lot with finding yourself and coming to terms with your gender, which wasn't an easy thing to do.

However, Taylor has been there for you through everything, so it was only natural that she's the first one you want to tell about you finally figuring out who you truly are.

"Talk to me, my love. I'm here to listen to whatever it is you have to say." She said and when you looked back into her eyes, you saw that they were bright.

"Okay." You said as you cleared your throat. "Well, you know how over the last few months I've been trying to figure out my gender and I've been dealing with a lot when it comes to self-discovery and figuring myself out."

"Yeah."

"Well, I think I've finally found myself, Tay. I'm trans."

"You are?" She asked as her eyes lit up even more and a big adoring grin appeared on her face. "Oh, darling, that's wonderful! I'm so happy for you!"

"You are? You're okay with it?"

"Honey, of course, I am." She said as she squeezed your hand. "I know you've been dealing with a lot lately and you know I've been right there to support you through it all. Why would I ever be against you finding yourself and being who you are?"

"I don't know. Just a fear I had, I guess. I'm worried about what people will say."

"They don't matter. Darling, nothing else matters other than you being comfortable in your own skin and finding who you are. I'm so happy for you and if other people aren't, then they don't matter at all. Don't let people's opinions ruin this for you. You're perfect just as you are."

"Thanks, Tay," You said before throwing your arms around her neck for a hug.

"What's next? What can I do to keep supporting you and help you along this journey?"

"I honestly don't know." You said. "Right now, I'm just happy that I've found myself."

"Me too, baby." She smiled as she cupped your cheek. "Whatever's next, whatever's to come, I'll be there to support you through it all. Every step of the way, I've got your back and I'll love you just as much as I do right now."

She was truly so happy for you.

You could see it on her face; she was, as always, your biggest cheerleader and no one would be happier than she is about you finally finding yourself.

It warmed your heart and made you feel even luckier than you felt already.

"Thank you." You said, making her brows furrow.

"For what?"

"For being here for me and for loving me through it all. For being happy for me and for accepting me. You love me for me, no matter who that is, and I can tell you're genuinely proud of me and happy for me and it means a lot to me."

"Always, darling. I will always be here for you and love you, no matter what." She promised as she caressed your cheek.

You leaned forward and put your head on her chest as she put her arms around you.

You smiled to yourself as she held you close.

Finally, you had found yourself and you knew that you were soon going to be who you'd always been meant to be.

And through it all, every step of the way, Taylor will always be there to cheer you up and cheer you on and you couldn't be more grateful for her.