all's well that ends well to end up with you (requested)

You've been waiting for this day for as long as you can remember.

Standing in the wedding dress of your dreams, you pulled your veil down and felt a flutter in your heart over the realization that in just a few minutes, you and Taylor will finally tie the knot.

It feels so surreal to think about. She's made this day more special than you ever imagined it being, simply by being the one you get to walk down the aisle to. But she let you live out your wedding day dreams, decorating it all just like you dreamt of.

"Y/N? Taylor's ready. Are you?" Your dad asked from the other side of the door as he knocked and impatiently waited for you to give him an answer.

Opening it up, he was quick to blink away all the tears gathering in his eyes as he realized that you're about to be a married woman.

"You look beautiful." He complimented. "Are you ready?"

You nodded and linked your arm with his as he led you to the closed doors.

They opened up and you began to walk down slowly, trying to hide the tears in your eyes as you watched Taylor's eyes light up brightly and a smile stretch from ear to ear before she almost fell to her knees. She couldn't help it; you looked breathtakingly beautiful.

Your dad let you go as you stood in front of Taylor. He took one last look at you and then at Taylor, who was all smiles at your dad. He knew there was no one in the world that could ever be better or more deserving of you.

He took a seat beside your mom, who sat right beside Scott, Andrea, and Austin.

Taylor cupped your cheek, eyes full of love as she gazed into yours.

"Can't believe the day has come. I feel like the luckiest woman in the world." She said, making your heart melt already.

The preacher began to speak, starting off by acknowledging your friends and family in the room, before asking for Taylor to say her vows first.

"Y/N," She paused and took in a shaky breath as she stared deeply into your eyes. "I vow to continue to fall even more in love with you with every passing day like I always do. As your wife, I vow to always have your back, to love you without judgment, to always be your shoulder to cry on."

She squeezed your hand as her knees went weak for a split second over your dazzling yet teary-eyed smile.

"As you have with me, I'll always see the good in you. My best friend, my other half; I vow to love you unconditionally for the rest of our lives."

The preacher nodded to you, but you had to shake your head for a second to try to remember your vows. Your mind was filled with only thoughts of your soon-to-be wife and the heart-melting words she said.

"I never knew I could love someone as much as I love you, Tay. You're everything I've ever dreamt of. I know you go through a lot. So, when you've got the weight of the world on your shoulders, you know I'll be right there by your side, standing shoulder to shoulder with you, so you won't ever have to carry it alone. I vow to always stand by you and to love you endlessly. To always be honest and faithful to you."

She wanted more than anything to steal the sweetest, most romantic kiss from your lips. She's fallen even more in love with you every day since you first met and she's always leaned in to give you a kiss every time you send her that smile or you melt her heart with those loving words you say.

But it was just a moment away. Just one more moment and you'd be her wife.

She slid the ring onto your finger, right over your engagement ring. Both were so beautiful and made even more special when you considered the fact that Taylor took part in helping design both.

You slid the ring onto her finger and she scrunched her nose up with the sweetest smile as you dropped your forehead onto hers.

"Speak now or forever hold your peace." The preacher announced and when no one said a word, he nodded to you and Taylor.

And a few seconds later, the preacher pronounced you as an officially married couple.

Taylor hasn't ever leaned in so fast to kiss you. You couldn't help but smile against her lips as they hit yours. It was your first kiss as a  married couple.

Family and friends stood up, applauding and clapping as you pulled away and Taylor spun you around in her arms.

"You're my wife now! I can't believe it!" She spoke as her eyes welled up with tears.

You took her by the hand and led her out the doors as family and friends continued to cheer and congratulate you.

"I love you... wifey."

She grinned as the word fell from your lips. One more kiss was planted to your lips before she kissed your knuckles.

"I love you more, my beautiful wife."