so lucky (requested)

"I'll see you out there, darling," Taylor smiled before giving you a quick kiss on your lips before she took a deep breath and walked onto the stage.

Tonight, for the first time in years, she's performing at Victoria's Secret fashion show.

At first, she wasn't quite sure if she wanted to or not.

But since you're a model and will be walking the stage, she couldn't find it in her to say no.

So here she is now, getting ready to go out and perform her version of 22.

She's feeling so excited.

But not just about performing but about seeing you walk across the stage as you show off all the incredible outfits for the fashion show tonight.

Stepping out on stage, she began to sing.

Changing into your outfit, you waited for your cue, walking a little closer to the stage.

There were a lot of people in the crowd but you weren't focused on them.

You were only focused on your girl.

Considering the fact that you still get the jitters about modeling sometimes, you're thankful that you've got Taylor out there to support you tonight.

"We're happy, free, confused, and lonely in the best way. It's miserable and magical, oh yeah. Tonight's the night when we forget about the heartbreaks. It's time." She sang and just then, it was your cue.

You walked up on stage, wearing a beautiful red outfit, and Taylor proudly came to your side.

Taking your hand into hers, she brought it to her lips to give it a sweet kiss.

"I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22. Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you," she sang, sending you a sweet smile as she did so. "You don't know about me but I'll bet you want to. Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22,"

She spun you around, proudly gazing at you as you basked in the sounds of cheers over the outfit you were modeling.

You felt so confident as you bowed, holding your dress as you did so, a huge and genuine grin on your face.

"Ladies and gentleman, this is my girl! She's incredible, isn't she?" Taylor spoke into her mic, looking you up and down with starry eyes.

You couldn't help but giggle, thankful that she was there by your side as you walked the catwalk.

"It feels like one of those nights we ditch the whole scene. It feels like one of those nights we won't be sleeping. It feels like one of those nights you look like bad news. I gotta have you, I gotta have you!" She sang, sending you a wink as she took ahold of your other hand as you made your way back down the catwalk.

"I feel so lucky. You look gorgeous and I'm so proud of you," she whispered and smiled brightly as you kissed her cheek.

"Same to you, my love. See you backstage." You cheerfully said before walking back behind the curtain as Taylor finished performing.

All of your friends squealed in excitement and threw their arms around you to hug you tightly, so happy to have been able to watch you shine and see some sweet and magical moments between you and Taylor.

And to say that you felt like the luckiest girl in the world felt like an understatement when you get to live out your dreams with your girl there to cheer you on.