Punishment

Warning: This chapter contains sexual mature content and themes of abuse. Read at your own discretion.

Punishment

"You're Majesty... ah! Please... ah! N-Not there!"

Crack! Crack! Crack!

The sound of a whip striking naked flesh echoed in the dungeon.

The sea witch cried out, spit flying out of his mouth. Tears streamed down his ashen face, and red welt marks covered his exposed chest and bare ass. Marius' eyes travelled down the sea witch's body and rested on his overflowing cock. It oozed precum that dripped onto the stone floor.

How unsightly, thought the Conqueror as he lifted the whip coming out of his fingertips and let it fall again.

"Mercy! Mercy!" Cried the witch through more tears.

But the Nostrazian King was in no mood for mercy. As a matter of fact, he was in one of his foulest moods to date. It hung around him like a dark, suffocating miasma, so much so that advisors and servants alike had been steering clear of him these last few days, and only daring to speak to the King when it was absolutely necessary.

And it was all because of that half-breed prince.

Lightning crackled in Marius' face as he once again recalled his great humiliation at the hands of a wet-eared prince who barely knew how to fight, let alone wield primal magic. Or rather, it was the ancient, all-knowing Spirit of the Sea who'd defeated him. Still, it was the prince's face that haunted him day in, day out. Every time his thoughts drifted away with him, he saw a fiery red mane and resilient green eyes that challenged him, dared him, and mocked him at every flutter of his eyelids.

It filled him with a palpable rage that he urgently needed to vent out, or risk eating him from the inside out. Marius was not one to lose control of his emotions, but this white hot fury that was consuming was something different, one that he'd never felt before.

No, that wasn't entirely true. He remembered feeling it once, when he'd overthrown his grandfather.

Gritting his teeth, he struck again. This time, the sea witch strained against the gold and silver chains tethering him to the cold, stone wall. The chains rattled and jingled. As he did, a jet of thick white cum came shooting out of his shuddering cock. It splattered onto the floor and then shot further onto Marius' boots.

"Pathetic," he sneered with a disgusted face, and rose from the mock-throne he'd been sitting on.

Retracting his magical whip, he went to stand in front of the sea witch, who was still shuddering with his orgasm with his eyes rolled backwards and his tongue sticking out like a bitch in heat.

With a motion of Marius' hand, the metal cuffs opened and the sea witch fell onto the floor in a messy pile of shaking bones and naked flesh.

"Ah!"

"Onto your knees." The King commanded impatiently.

Sensing his King's agitation and impatience, the sea witch scrambled to do as he'd been told, despite his body feeling like his bones had disappeared. He got onto his knees, but just barely.

Kneeling in front of his King, he looked up with hope in his eyes. He wanted nothing more than to pleasure Marius -and hopefully put his mind off whatever it was that was eating him.

Easier said than done; Marius was notoriously difficult to please, and especially so when he was in a foul mood.

"Order me, my King." The sea witch pleaded, determined to please him no matter what. Though he loved to be dominated, the witch wasn't without his wiles and tricks.

"Take me out," he ordered.

The sea witch immediately obliged. The King's magnificent cock came springing out and slapped him across the face.

A brutal hand pulled his head back by the air and then he was choking on Marius' cock before he knew it.

Surreptitiously, the sea witch cast a spell.

Marius' eyes drifted closed of their own accord. When he did, he saw something that startled him.

Painted on the backs of his eyelids was the half-breed prince's face.

The sea witch felt the King grow in his mouth. Sucking him off became almost painful; he was at risk of dislocating his jaw if he swallowed any more of him.

He reached down and began stroking his own cock; for the sea witch, pleasure and pain went hand in hand.

Marius wondered why he was thinking of the red-haired prince now of all times. He'd envisioned him perfectly too, down every little detail. For whatever bizarre reason he'd committed every detail of his face to memory. Green eyes the color of sea kelp stared back at him with that same infuriating challenge he always spied in their depths that made his blood boil. Red hair the color of the reddest blood floated in a gentle breeze, exactly like the first time he'd seen him standing on that cliff.

But it wasn't just his face he remembered.

He also remembered how pink his nipples were, how slender his calves were, how pale his skin was, and how freckles-less and unmarked his body was.

He reached out and touched the prince's soft skin, ran his fingers through the prince's red hair and brought his nose close to the soft tussles. He smelled of earth and sea.

The sea witch felt that Marius was close to release, if his shuddering cock was any indication. He felt him tense up, felt his muscles tightening.

Marius rested a hand against the wall, the other holding the sea witch's head in place. Then, he shoved himself deeper down the prince's throat.

The prince made sounds of protest, but they only served to excite the King further. He wanted him hurting beneath him, moaning beneath him, crying beneath him...

"Ahh," he sighed as he came, losing himself to his fantasy.

The sea witch swallowed his King's essence, happy that his magic had succeeded in relieving Marius.

A slap echoed in the dungeon.

The sea witch fell backward against the wall he'd been chained to.

"How dare you cast a spell on me?" Marius roared as he realized what the sea witch had done.

"Forgive me, your Majesty." The witch groveled, then turned and presented Marius with his naked ass. Pulling his cheeks apart with his hands, he begged with a twinkle in his eyes, "Please punish me some more."