For What Price?

Warning: This chapter contains non-consent, violent themes that some may find disturbing. Some parts have been omitted due to Wattpad's guidelines. Find the uncensored version on my Patreon.

For What Price?

A foul scene unfolded right before Kai's very eyes, but no matter how foul it got, he didn't have the ability to look away. He was mesmerized by the morbid spectacle. Speechless and horrified, he watched the two male pets engage in what had to be the strangest match he'd ever laid eyes on. He had never witnessed such depravity in all his life.

The male with the extreme piercings, a tanned, dark-haired specimen that looked like he'd stepped off a runway and into the arena, charged the other like a bull the moment Marius' hand fell. He went straight for the kill. He grabbed the smaller male by the waist, a white-haired albino, circled around him and then threw the albino over his shoulder, all in two or three seconds. Sand erupted into the air as he hit the ground.

The crowd laughed.

Clearly not one to waste a chance, Piercings quickly got around him, grabbed Albino by the hips and-

Kai's audible gasp echoed in the semi-quiet amphitheater.

"What the hell is he doing?" he hissed, shocked to the core. His eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets, and a fly could have flown into his hanging mouth.

"What does it look like they're doing?" Marius drawled, his mouth a little too close to Kai's ear for comfort.

They were fucking.

Or more accurately, Piercings was raping Albino. He'd forced the fallen pet's knees apart, and in one deft move, had plunged himself into the albino.

Kai was shocked at the ease in which Piercings slipped into Albino. It was as if-

He blanched.

It was as if he'd been prepared.

As he felt the blood draining from his face, he remembered in vivid detail how the triplets had also 'prepared' him in the baths.

Albino let out a sound between an animalistic cry and a yelp the moment he was forced, much to the amusement of the deprived crowd. Albino desperately tried to throw him off, bucking his hips like a wild mule, but ultimately failed after a few attempts.

While he hadn't been looking, the atmosphere in the amphitheater's alcoves had turned outright orgiastic.

Lady Ezaoi had another slave's head between her spread legs, a possessive hand holding the slave in place. A look of sheer ecstasy and triumph was in her eyes; her pet slave was dominating the fight -and the other slave.

His eyes sought out King Marius on their own accord. He appeared immune to the debauchery unfolding around him, his lazy eyes regarding the fighting slaves with apparent disinterest. Kai was willing to bet that someone like Marius, who had everything, possessed such jaded appetites that a spectacle like this did not affect him in the least. He'd probably seen and done it all.

A raking cough plagued him. He suspected it was a reaction to the heavy, sweet-smelling incense they were burning. It was making him hot.

Sensing Kai's gaze on him, his eyes fluttered down. "Enjoying the entertainment?"

"This isn't entertainment. This is rape," Kai stated forcefully, meeting Marius' gaze.

"Oh? Is it really?" The King said with a cocked eyebrow and an amused glint in his eyes.

He became aware of the spots where his skin was touching Marius. He felt unwanted warmth seeping into his body from those areas.

Frowning at Marius' casual disregard for the criminal act, Kai vehemently hissed his confirmation, "Yes." Then, as doubt filtered into his heart, he turned to look at the wrestlers.