The Queen's Pet Part 2

Extra long chapter for your enjoyment! ;D Can't wait to read more? Consider joining my Patreon! :D

*****

The Queen's Pet Part 2

Being in the nude for some was liberating. A lot of Kai's friends enjoyed strutting around their apartments naked, cooking naked, and watching Television naked. But Kai did not share his friends' sentiment. Though he had nothing to be ashamed of in terms of 'physical attributes', he was a modest man, even when he only had the company of himself. He'd lived in a modest society, and he'd accepted and adopted their way of life.

So, standing in front of a crowd of creatures who thought him to be lesser than they were, he was appalled and mortified. He felt his pride and dignity lash out like injured beasts. Eyes like burning charcoal seared every part of his flesh, burning deep. Two particular spots received more attention than the rest of him, much to his immense chagrin.

He might as well have been tied and spread eagle on a poster bed.

But his embarrassment wasn't the worst of his piling, steaming heap of problems; currently, it was the aphrodisiac affecting his senses and dampening them. He was unnaturally hot, almost feverish. Sweat trickled down his body, and his hands were growing clammy.

Focus. End this charade quickly, he instructed himself.

His hands ached to hide his private parts, but he refrained from doing so. Instead, he surreptitiously cracked his knuckles.

Marius raised his hand.

The crowd drew a breath and held it.

Kai drew one with them. His heart seized.

The king's hand fell.

Bahavas lunged for him before Marius' hand even fell all the way.

Anyone else would have dodged the swift attack, but Kai made it a point to fight like no one else fought. He'd fought predictably against Marius and had lost. It was why he was here to begin with.

Now, he would fight like he hadn't fought before.

He lunged as well and met Bahavas half way in the ring.

The crowd gasped the moment their bodies collided.

Kai felt 300 pounds worth of muscle hit him, knocking the breath right out of his lungs. Throwing his arms around his torso, he held his ground, burying his feet in the sand to keep from behind upended like a tree or be driven all the way to the end of the ring. His thigh muscles strained and he grunted from the exertion. His grip kept slipping; Bahavas' entire body had been oiled, awarding him an unfair advantage over Kai.

Bahavas was a heavy, strong-muscled fellow, but Kai had been taught how to use a heavier opponent's weight against them.

Taking a deep breath, he eased a foot off the ground, allowing himself to be pushed backward and leaving a dragging trail in sand. Bahavas shoved with great force, his teeth clenched and his eyes wild like a raging beast's. Kai loosened his grip around his opponent. Then, before he was slammed into the ring's marble walls, he released Bahavas and slipped out of the way. Thanks to his oiled skin, the task of slipping away proved too easy.

Bahavas planted face-first into the marble wall, instantly knocking himself out.

Like a mindless bull, he'd charged the moment he'd seen red, paying no heed to his surroundings.

A deafening silence descended upon the ring.

He was filled with a sense of triumph when he saw the hanging mouths and startled looks.