X

______________

shortly after, he joined the blonde outside of the classroom, who was leant against the wall, twiddling with his thumbs.

"we need to talk about yesterday," the blonde sighed whilst looking down at the boy now in front of him.

"why?" george asked, he had almost forgotten about yesterdays events by this time.

"because i really don't hate you george, like at all," clay confirmed, obviously embarrassed with what he was saying.

"i figured," george giggled, not taking the situation seriously at all.

"i don't think you get what im saying ," the taller teen sighed, attempting to walk past the other boy.

"explain it me then," george offered, now somewhat intrigued about what he actually meant.

the blonde ended the conversation by whispering, "i'll explain it to you later,".

"what, when?" george called, but it was too late and the other boy had already disappeared into the crowd of teens that crowded every inch of the hallways.

____

yet again, the rest of the school day he sadly had to endure was fairly normal, other than the fact he was now occasionally catching a particular blonde staring at him during classes.

although it seemed quite strange, the boy took no notice of it and carried on with his work as usual.

at last the end of the day arrived and the boy instantly rushed towards the bus, honestly excited to get home for once. by now he'd completely forgotten about everything that clay had said to him.

by the time the bus pulled up on georges street, it was practically desolate, seeing as it was one of the last stops for the day.

finally, the engine came to a halt and the brunette plus the rest of the students left on the bus flooded off of the vehicle, all going in different directions once they were off.

by the time he was home, the sky was already dim because of winter months. george didn't really feel like greeting his dad, so he just walked up to his room.

as usual, he dumped his guitar case and bag onto the floor before walking towards his wardrobe to change into something comfier.

he picked out some sweatpants and left his torso uncovered seeing as he was planning on just relaxing tonight, once again.

the boy took a seat at his desk, opening his science textbook to complete some of the questions that he had been set as homework.

not too soon after he had done so, he could hear the faint sound of his dad calling his name from downstairs.

the brunette walked reluctantly over to his bedroom door, making sure to make his steps louder than usual to show how irritated he was, before shouting, "WHAT?".

"SOMEONES HERE FOR YOU," his dad shouted back.

the brunette instantly assumed it would be one of his friends , so he didn't bother putting a top on and just rushed from his room and down the stairs so that he could greet them.

only when he was at the front door he looked up from the floor, and also only then was when he realised it wasn't the people he expected it to be. instead, clay stood in the doorway.

"how did you get my address?" george asked in a hushed tone as he pulled the blonde by his forearm and further into the house.

"doesn't matter, i needed to talk to you ?" clay explained his eyes lingering on the teen before hims exposed torso.

george rolled his eyes unnoticeably before walking up the stairs and towards his bedroom, pulling the blonde along with him.

once inside the room, clay sat himself on edge of the bed awkwardly while the brunette picked a tee from his drawer. he threw it onto his torso, before taking a seat beside his new companion?

"so, what did you mean earlier?" george inquired, turning his head to the side so he could face the other boy.

"i mean that i like you more than i should,".

the brunette stayed silent, observing the boy in front of him seeing as it was obvious he still had something to say.

"i cant get you out of my head george," he explained further, his head falling into his hands.

"oh,".

the years the teen had spent knowing the blonde were filled with hatred and anger towards him. all of these emotions had foreshadowed how beautiful the boy before him was, which he was now noticing.

maybe he wouldn't of hated him so much all along if he knew he never really hated him either.

"and i don't want you to hate me because of it, i don't want you to think im disgusting for feeling this way,".

with a huff, george sighed, "i don't know what to say,".

...

"can we at-least be friends?" clay whispered, obviously embarrassed by the words exiting his own mouth.

"i guess so," george replied, gaze tracing over every little detail of the blondes face.

"i'll see you tomorrow then," the taller teen muttered before exiting the room.

the boy was left alone in his room, unsure with what to do with the information he had gained. what did all this mean?

__________________________________