| 22 |

I'm going to start making the chapters longer, so the updates will probably be even more infrequent (1200-1500+ words per chapter).
TWS: swearing
Word count: 1491
Chapter: 22
_________________

The ride to school was slightly awkward for george, but he dealt with it and ended up arriving at school unscathed mentally and physically. As soon as the whining engine came to a halt, the brunette hastily ran to the front of the bus so that he could tell clay about the deal they'd have to make including their relationship.

The popular girls once again sent irritated glances towards the short boy as he tapped Clay on the shoulder.

"hm..? Oh hi darling," The blonde muttered as he turned around to see who had disturbed him, thankfully nowone heard the nickname he had called the boy.

"Can I talk to you?" George whispered eagerly as he grabbed onto the males arm and pulled him from the bus and onto the pavement just beside it.

Once they were out of earshot from everyone else, the brunette confessed, "We need to keep the relationship a secret,".

"What, why?" Clay inquired, obviously disappointed in his decision, despite how he'd told the other boy earlier that he didn't mind which one he picked.

"If we tell my friends I know it's going to end up interfering with the band," George mumbled, also dismayed by how it had to be.

"Not everything's about the band you know," the younger boy snapped, his hand becoming placed upon his forehead.

"Yeah obviously, but I actually take it seriously," The older boy retorted back.

There was a long pause before Clay sighed and said, "Look, George I'm sorry, I accept your decision and as irritating as it is, I agree that the band is one of the more important things right now, and I don't want our relationship to ruin that,".

There was yet another pause before George this time pulled the blonde into an embrace and muttered, "i love you,".

"I love you too, but we need to get to class," Clay smiled as he pecked the brunette on the cheek before running back to his friends.

A flustered George made his way back towards HIS friends who were only now getting off of the bus.

"You were in a rush," Harvey frowned in a questionable tone.

"Oh yeah, I was just asking Clay about something for art," The brunette smiled, recovering rather quickly.

"mhm," Harvey hummed as he slung an arm around the males waist, just like he usually would.

They began walking towards the school doors yet again, which was currently crowded with tons of hung over teenagers. After pushing through the mob, they were able to enter the just as busy school. 

The sound of hundreds of voices overlapping each other meant nowone could hear anything other then bare murmurs from their friends. After trekking through the halls, they atlas arrived an their first class, computing. 

The teacher was already in the room when they entered, and so was a few other students. Not in the mood to be confronted, they fell into their seats without another word.

Soon, the remainder of students began flooding into the room, and all the seats became filled and so the teacher began actually teaching.

The first lesson dragged on rather slowly, but what could you expect, it's computing after all. Currently in computing, they were learning how to properly use the "world wide web", it was made a few years ago by some British dude. I don't know, George never paid much attention to it.