| 21 |

TWS:swearing
Word count:868
Chapter: 21
_________________

The boys awoke to the sound of birds chirping in a somewhat annoying harmony just outside the window. Surprisingly, they woke up at around the same time.

"good morning," the blonde groaned into the brunettes hair as he relaxed into the duvet.

"morninggg," George hummed with a heart felt smile.

"We should probably get ready for school," Clay frowned, almost forgetting all about the place they had to be today.

"mhm," the older boy muttered, already not in the mood to go to school today. (while writing this, foxy jump scared tubbo /fnaf😭)

Without any other words, the pair stumbled up from the bed. Whilst Clay picked his clothes up from yesterday to put on, George got out some sweatpants and an oversized black and green striped jumper with converses. (while writing this tubbo died /fnaf)

Once they were both changed, both boys added smudged eyeliner underneath there eyes, before making their way downstairs so that they wouldn't be late. Before they left his room, George picked up his guitar case and rested it underneath his arm.

As they came closer to the kitchen, they realised that the brunettes dad was also in there.

Great.

"Hello," both Clay and George mumbled as they fell into two chairs opposite the man.

"Morning," his father sighed, not even bothering to look up from his newspaper.

After those words, George reached to the middle of the kitchen surface and picked up two apples for himself and the younger boy. He pulled his arm back from the middle, before passing Clay one of the fruits.

It didn't take them long to eat their so called breakfast, so they were out the door within minutes and walking towards the bus stop.

After a few minutes of them walking, a question arose in the older boys mind.

"Are we going to have the relationship public or not?" George inquired suddenly as his own hand brushed past the other boys.

"I-uh I didn't think about that, but really it's up to you," Clay hummed as a smile became apparent on his face.

Not too long after those words, the bus stop came into view and the two boys hurried up their pace with their hands intertwined. The sharp wind caressed their hair as they drew closer to their destination, causing their hair to become somewhat messy.

The bus was already there, so as soon as they reached it, they stepped onto the vehicle and prepared them self for conversation with the bus driver.

"money please," The man smiled as he looked up at the two boys.

Both of them slotted their money underneath the barrier and towards the bus driver before walking away down the bus.

As they were close to coming out of earshot, they heard the man mutter, "well I never expected that,".
They both knew exactly what he was talking about, which only made it funnier.

Although, what he had said was very much true. Neither of the boys expected this to happen either. They honestly expected that they would go through their remaining year of high school disliking eachother. But I guess not.

"I'll see you in uh art?" Clay grinned as he collapsed into a seat next to one of his friends. 

George shot him a smile back before carrying on his walk to the back, ignoring the grimaces he was getting from some of the more popular girls who usually flung themselves all over the blonde.

He brought his head up so he could see his friends, and soon realised by the unimpressed looks on their faces that this was going to be a bus ride to remember.

All of his four friends were sat on the back row, leaving one space in the middle which practically had Georges name on it.

"uh hi," the brunette sighed as he fell into the seat in the middle of Harvey and Sapnap.

"looks like Georgies gone and got himself a boyfriend," Nick grinned, he seemed to almost be tho only one accepting of George's achievement.

"I could say the same about you," the shorter boy smirked, eyeing sapnaps hand which was placed upon adrians lower thigh. Instantly, both boys faces who the statement had been directed at flushed a crimson red.

There was a tense pause for a moment or two, before Harvey spoke up by monotonously saying, "so are you two like dating,".

|GEORGES POV|

shit.

Of course this question was coming.

What did I honestly expect.

I had two options.

I could either own up to the fact Clay and I were now officially dating, whilst running the risk of all my friends ending up hating me. Or I could pretend that me and the blonde sat a few rows infront of me were just EXTREMELY close friends, and keep the friendship I had with my group as how it currently is.

I think you know which one I'm choosing.

Although I won't be able to hide it for long, it's better to do so while we are mid way through making new songs and we are beginning to get recognition.

|THIRD PERSON POV|

"nope," The brunette smiled, masking his annoyance.
______________________________
short chapter :/