| 24 |

TWS: swearing
Word count: 1657
Chapter: 24
_________________

Once George was home, he hurried upstairs and towards his room so that he could get changed. The boy pulled the drawers towards himself, as he examined the contents of the drawer, looking for something to wear.

After a while of searching, he picked out an oversized white hoodie and brown jeans, he paired them with some converse shoes before walking to his dressing table. He fell into the seat that stood in front of it, before he pulled out some rings and eyeliner.

Once he'd put on everything he'd picked out, he examined and admired himself in the mirror for a few minutes before the familiar noise of a car outside pulled him from his thoughts. Instantly, he knew who it was and leisurely walked back down the stairs and towards the front door.

His dad walked around the corner for a second to see what the commotion was about, but soon went back to his office once he saw that George was going to tend to it.

The brunette opened the door, and as expected there stood Clay, about to knock on the thing that had just been opened.

"Hi!" George smiled as he looked over at the empty car parked on the drive.

"Helloooo," The blonde grinned as he intertwined their hands and began pulling the other boy towards the car.

Currently, there was nowone seated in the vehicle, as said before, meaning that George instantly had free reign on where he sat. Obviously, he chose the seat next to the blonde in the front.

The engine started with a whirr, as the car pulled off of the drive and onto the Main Street.

"You know it was so damn hard not being able to boast to Harvey and about how you're my boyfriend today," Clay chuckled as the events replayed in his mind.

"That's not nice!" George laughed also, not physically able to hold in his giggles.

"It's true!" The blonde admitted as a smile became plastered upon his face.

After a few more seconds of laughs, the car was once again engulfed in a comfortable silence as they drew closer towards Harvey's house (which was closest to George's.)

A few minutes later, they arrived at the familiar house and parked outside of it. Once the car had stopped, the older boy hopped from his seat and made his way to the front door.

After but seconds of knocking, the door swung open to reveal a grinning Harvey. "Hello!" The male in the doorway smiled as he stepped from it and towards George.

"Hi!" The brunette hummed before grabbing Harvey's arm and childishly running towards the car with a giggling boy following him.

Once at the vehicle, they came to a halt and got back into their original positions, with the second tallest boy now directly behind George.

The rest of the time that they spent picking people up was obviously average, nothing really happened other than the occasional joke one of the boys would make, which would end in hysterics.

After around twenty minutes, Clay, George, Harvey, Sapnap and Adrian were all in the car, meaning they only now needed to pick up the newest addition to the group, Lewis.

The brunette glanced down at a folded piece of paper that Lewis had gave him that had his address on. The writing was messy and hardly understandable, but the male was able to pick up what it said and directed the blonde on where his house was.

They arrived at the location, to see Lewis sat on a chair in his garage playing with a cat. Adorable.

"HEY LEWIS," Sapnap screamed in an attempt to grab the boys attention, which ended up working.