| 32 |

omg the update after 4 months!!!???
did you know snails have 7 stomachs and cows have 4!!!
TWS: none
word count: 949
chapter: 32
__________

Uncontrollably smiling, the brunettes gaze scanned over the scene in front of him. He'd never really been to a theme park, seeing as his dad had always been busy with his work. Not that it bothered him that much though, he was more of a reserved kid anyways.

The other boy driving the car laughed at his partners expression, who was slouched over eyes wide and mouth agape.

Nudging the blonde, George's grin only grew, a slight crimson colour now taking over his usually pale cheeks. The cars ahead moved somewhat hastily, although it seemed to take an eternity for them to enter the car park.

Leg bouncing up and down, the boy inattentively reached over and grabbed clays hand, squeezing it in the slightest.

After well over five minutes, the pair had finally found a space to park the car, that was once they had annoyed someone directing everyone by parking in the completely wrong spot. Glancing at each other momentarily, they slowly looked away and undid their seatbelts, both equally excited.

Getting out of the car, the brunette couldn't help but notice the butterflies that were appearing in his stomach from the fact this could most definitely be classed as a date. Once he was finally on his feet beside the car, clay was already beside him, looking down at him in a confused manner.

Worriedly, the teen inquired, "are you feeling okay, your looking a bit red,".

Eyes widened in the slightest, George's gaze shot to the ground as he muttered, "im fine,".

"are you sure?".

"mhm," the shorter male hummed in slight embarrassment, linking arms with the other boy before they began to walk towards the ticket stand which had people crowding around it.

Confusion soon fading away, the blonde went with it and smiled down at his companion as they began their trek. Small talk was made on the way there, mostly discussing future song ideas and the one the brunette was in the middle of writing.

"yeah that'd probably be a good idea," clay chuckled as they both joined the queue.

Clouds were crowded in the sky, barely any azure viewable. The chilly winter air bit against any revealed area of skin, causing the pair to shiver slightly and edge closer to one another for comfort.

Ignoring the familiar dirty glares they were getting for showing public affection, they just proceeded with their walk towards the ticket box.

Finally, they were at the front of the queue, and without a doubt definitely ready to enter the park after waiting for almost half an hour now. Once they were stood in-front of the glass barrier that separates themselves and the worker, both of them dug into their pockets for their wallets.

When the brunette received a seemingly threatening glare from clay, he instantly retrieved his hand from his pocket. Once the tickets were paid for, the worker made a motion with his hands for them to go through, which they did.

Mesmerised, George stood staring at the scenery before him in awe. After a few seconds of standing stationary, the brunette unexpectedly took hold of clays arm and began dragging him towards the nearest ride, which happened to be the waltzers.

Glancing down at the hand grasped around his forearm, the younger didn't even try and get out the boys grasp and just let him drag him towards the ride. Joining the back of the queue for the ride, the brunette rocked back and forth, not even bothering to try hide his excited smile.

"never seen you so excited georgie,".

...

"shut up you dick head," The addressed male chuckled under his breath, elbowing his lover in the ribs with the slightest force.

Dramatically, clay gripped onto his side and leant backwards onto the railing, acting as if he'd just been wounded. After rolling his eyes, George pulled the teen back upright, keeping their hands intertwined even as they pulled away.

Soon enough, they were at the front of the queue and the ride had come to a halt, meaning they could get on. Walking through the open metal gate with a few other dozen people, they walked towards an empty vehicle, sliding onto the seat.

After a minute of anticipation, a worker came towards them and secured the bar on their laps, briskly moving on to the group next to them. Glancing over to clay, he looked just as excited, knee bouncing in rhythm with his own.

With the space that he had, George scooted closer to the other male in the slightest. Without much warning, the ride began moving with a sudden jolt, making them both fall onto each-other momentarily.

Laughter could already be heard coming from around them as they also let out a few small snorts of laughter. After a mere second, the ride was sped up and the cart had began to spin, making them both grip onto the bar on their laps.

Soon, they were both gripping on for dear life, who knew a typical fair ground ride would be so sickening. Laughing uncontrollably, the two spared rare glances as they were forcefully flung around in their seats.

Any scenery before them was now blurry because of the sheer speed that they were spinning at. A mix of screams and laughter could be heard coming from others who seemed to also have mixed emotions about the ride.

____________

short chapter i know i know

updates are going to be more frequent now that im out of my writers block.

no more four month breaks.

love yall.