| 28 |

TWS: swearing
Word count:929
Chapter: 28
____________________

The rest of the time that they spent at school that day passed by rather quickly, although George had took notice to the fact that the blonde had been acting slightly 'off' just after lunch.

After a few hours, the brunette arrived back at his house and was seated infront of his closet, searching for something to wear.

At first, he debated whether to wear the same thing as last Friday, but hastily chose against it. After around twenty minutes of searching, the male settled on a shirt which had prints of flowers on it, and some black suit trousers.

He threw the outfit on, before tucking the shirt into the trousers and slipping on some dr marten platforms. Once that was done, he fell into a chair facing his dresser and applied a pitiful amount of smudged eyeliner underneath his eye.

Atlast, overjoyed with how he looked, he rose from his seat and made his way down the hallway that lead to the stairs and towards the telephone.

The brunette picked the object up, before spinning the dial. After a few seconds of that, the blaring noise of it ringing began down his ear, as he waited for the receiver of the call to answer.

As time passed and the ringing continued, George began to become slightly worried that the person he was calling wasn't going to answer.

Just as he was about to dial in a different number, the irritating noise stopped and a familiar voice questioned, "hello?".

"Clay! I was scared you weren't going to pick up," The older boy grinned down the phone at even the sound of his lovers voice.

"Oh George, hi, and before you say it, I'm about to leave now," Clay laughed.

"Ok, I'll see you in a minute telitubbie boy," George chuckled.

"WHA-?" The blonde began but was cut off by the other boy hanging up.

The shorter boy stepped back from the telephone as slight wheezes escaped his mouth. By now, he had fallen for Clay completely, he couldn't even see a singular fault in the boy by now.

The male began making his was back to his room, but was interrupted by the phone ringing yet again. Irritated but intrigued, George yet again began walking back to the telephone.

Once it was in his hand, the brunette sighed, "hello?".

"Is Clay picking us up?". The voice at the other end inquired.

"Harvey?".

"Yep,".

"Oh hi, and he is,".

"See you then," Harvey smiled down the phone, that same longing, lovesick feeling returning at just the sound of the males voice.

"Goodbyeee," George mumbled softly before placing the telephone back onto the wall.

The brunette leant backwards and groaned slightly, the back of his head simultaneously connecting with the wall.

The moment was cut short by the blaring of a car horn outside the house. The males eyes flashed open as he went back to his room to grab his guitar case, before rushing down the stairs and towards the car.

The door was close to being opened by his dad, but George rather rudely pushed him aside and stumbled outside himself.

"HEY?" His father shouted from the door.

"SORRY!" The brunette screamed back before carrying on his trek to a chuckling clays car.

Once he was there, the blonde laughed, "that was fucking hilarious,". Before placing a quick kiss on the males cheek.

The slightly older boy smiled back falling into the car, who's engine was already producing a whirring sound.

"We need to pick up the others by the way," George sighed, relaxing into the leather seat.

"fineee," Clay groaned as they pulled off the drive. 

"You look nice," the blonde added with a smirk.

"You too," The brunette grinned, his cheeks flushing for a second or two.

After another twenty minutes, they had picked everyone except Lewis up, who had been forced to cancel last second seeing as he needed to drop his sister off at a party.

The drive was rather lengthy, but they weren't able to take any notice to it, due to how nervous they were.

Once they arrived, the first thing everyone noticed was how shady and suspicious the outside of the building looked. A few of them made awkward eye contact, as if they were debating whether to go in or not.

"Are we going to get killed or some shit?" Sapnap questioned, wrapping an arm around Adrians shoulders, in a protective manner.

"Probably," Harvey laughed, approaching the door leisurely.

The closer they got to the building, the blaring music from inside became more apparent. "Are we sure about this?" Harvey inquired, his hand rising up to the door.

Everyone nodded, and the male by the door did as they all wanted and pushed his fist forwards, causing a knocking sound once it came in contact with the wood.

There was silence for a few seconds, before the noise of chains rattling gained everyone's attention. With no warning, the door inched open and there stood a person none of them knew.

"Hi?" George implored, coming up to stand next to Harvey.

The person infront of them examined them before snapping, "and you are?".

...

"We're performing here?" The brunette hesitated, his eyebrows furrowing.

...

"Oh. Come in then boys," the still anonymous male smiled, opening the door further, so the group could actually see the inside.

...

Everyone's mouths dropped agape as they began examining their surroundings..

This isn't a fucking party..

They were in a..

Casino.
_______________________

HELLO! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING MUCH, I JUST FINISHED EXAMS:D