| 26 |

1K READS WTFFF!!
BTW in this, everyone will be 18 except for Lewis who is 19 :).
TWS: swearing
Word count: 1355
Chapter: 26
__________________

(time skip Friday morning)

The week dragged on yet again, with clay and Georges relationship going fine and Harvey's hopeless attempts to flirt with the brunette.

The group all grew closer to the newest member, Lewis, and found out some more stuff about him. It was atlast the day they were going to yet again perform their song. Aswell as this, Adrian and Sapnap were now officially dating openly. Which George envied but wouldn't dare to speak up about it.

During the past few days, they had finished the song they were making and had rehearsed it a fair few times, meaning they would now be fairly confident infront of a crowd.

The previous night, George had stayed alone at his own house, for the first time in now almost a week. The rays of the somewhat blinding sun scattered themselves across the room, causing the brunette to bolt up from his sleep.

A myriad of excitement washed over him as he realised what day it was. After a few seconds of being awake, he stumbled up from his bed and towards the wardrobe. He picked out some oversized clothes before putting those on and picking his guitar up from the floor.

Once that was done, he slotted the guitar case under his left arm, and then began making his way to the door and then proceeding down the stairs.

"GEORGEEE?" A voice called from the kitchen.

The brunette sighed, knowing exactly who it was, before briskly making his way to the location of where the voice came from.

"yes?" The boy answered in but a whisper as he arrived in the kitchen.

"I'm going to stop working from home soon," the man informed as he slotted a piece of bread into a toaster.

"And I need to know this why exactly-?" George retorted whilst picking up an apple from a fruit bowl.

"Because that means that I will most likely be spending most of my time at an actual office," the monotonous voice muttered.

"Ok?" The younger male murmured in a questionable tone before resuming his walk to the door.

After a short walk, the bus stop came into view. The bus surprisingly wasn't there yet, so the boy took a seat on a bench a few metres away from it.

Not too long after he'd sat down, a tap on his shoulder forced him to look up. A familiar face greeted him as he did so.

"oh hi Lewis," George smiled at the person before him.

"hellooo," Lewis replied whilst taking a seat next to the other boy.

"I can't wait to see you perform tonight," The dull voice added, with a somewhat less melancholy tone.

"sameee, I'm kind of scared though," The brunette admitted.

"why?" The other male questioned, in an attempt to comfort his friend.

There was a pause before George carried on, "I don't know, stage fright I guess,".

The pair laughed for a second before they were engulfed into silence. It was still rather early, the shorter boy hadn't been planning on coming out that early but after the run in with his dad he ended up doing so.

"What's your cats name?" The brunette inquired, breaking the silence.

"Hm?" Lewis hummed in confusion.