| 18 |

500+ READS? SHEEEESHHHH!
TWS: swearing
Word count: 1182
Chapter: 18
________________

Clay was the first to wake up, this was because of birds chirping in a somewhat irritating harmony just outside the window. He had always been a light sleeper.

The first thing he noticed was the sound of light, soundless snores coming from beside him. The blonde looked over at where the noise was coming from and instantly relaxed when memories began flooding back from the night before.

The brunette bedside him had his face snuggled into his chest, but a myriad of anger instantly overtook Clay when he noticed but another arm wrapped around George's waist.

The boy lifted his head off of the pillow slightly so he could see who it actually was, seeing as he couldn't remember much from last night, he couldn't remember who the boy on the other side of the bed actually was.

Harvey.

Clay rolled his eyes slightly before leisurely picking up Harvey's arm from around George's waist, and moving it back to the asleep males own body.

The blonde was about to rest his head back into the pillow, but a voice interrupted him by inaudibly questioning, "George?".

Fuck.

"Not quite," Clay smirked as he pulled the brunette closer to him.

A groan emitted from the male the other side of the bed, before they spat, "follow me,".

After those words, Harvey rose from the bed and began stumbling to the door. The blonde pulled George carefully from his chest and placed him on the pillow before getting up from the bed aswell and following the other male to the door.

Once they were both outside the room, Harvey closed the door hastily before he began speaking, "you need to stop,".

"Stop what?" Clay smirked even though he knew fully well what he was on about.

"Flirting with George," Harvey snapped as he leant on one of his sides onto the wall.

"I think I'm fine," The blonde smiled sarcastically.

"I've knew him for longer, he'd choose me over you any day," The slightly smaller boy retorted.

"It may of been that way a few weeks ago, but now I'm sure he'd choose me," Clay spat as a cocky smile became plastered on his face.

"Mhm sure," Harvey grinned as a few voices in the room next to them became apparent. Once both of the boys heard this, they reopened the door and looked inside.

On the bed sat a sleepy looking brunette, talking to the two boys on the floor who were sat on the blankets with their legs crossed.

"Morning!" George chirped as he noticed the two new additions to the room.

"morning," Harvey and Clay muttered as they both collapsed onto the bed while giving eachother dirty looks.

"Can we get fooddd," Sapnap groaned, dragging out the d at the end.

"mhm, it's downstairs lazy bitch," Harvey joked.

"adrian, come on, we are going to be chefs and make breakfast," Nick smirked as he pulled Adrian towards the door.

The pair left, which meant it was only Clay, George and Harvey left in the room.

"uh this is kind of awkward for some reason," The brunette muttered, his eyes wide.