61.7

Letty notices the female guards heading towards the room that Bree is in and follows them.

Bree goes to leave the room but finds the female guards on the other side of the doors.
"Would you believe I knocked him out with my charm?" Bree asks the lead guard.
"You ain't that charming, bitch," The guard says with a scoff. Bree tries to close the doors on the guards but she is attacked. The lead guard calls for a lock down.

"All right, Listen, ladies and gentlemen..." Rome continues being the distraction as the Prince walks over to him. "Oh, there he is. These are your dancers? This is a party, baby!" Rome pulls a girl to where she can be seen. "Some of y'all probably went to the bathroom and noticed that all the hairspray was missing. Yep. She did it. Thank you."

Bree is flipped over a couch by three of the guards. Bree quickly stands up punching a guard in the face, sending the guard to the ground. Letty enters the room before she slams a guard into the table before kicking the other one against the couch.

"And we're so happy for you to be here. You look like you got some missiles underneath that dress. No?" Rome says as he turns to a girl beside him.
"He did not just... Did you just say that?" Tej asks him.

Letty slings a guard into the wall knocking her out. Letty then kicks another guard down against a table, also knocking her out.

"Thank God you showed up," The lead guard says as Bree puts her hair up. "These parties bore me to death." The lead guard punches Bree in the face knocking her to the ground. Bree gets up punching the guard twice in the face before the guard kicks her away. Letty grabs a vase, breaking it on the guard's head. Letty goes to punch the guard but is thrown through a wall. Bree and the guard punch and block back and forth until Letty breaks another vase on the guard's head. Letty and the guard flip over the couch before Bree slams the guard's head up against the wall. The guard goes into the splits before flipping Bree. The guard gets on top of Bree before punching her twice. Bree flips them before punching the guard twice in the face. Bree grabs the knife around her thigh before stabbing the guard in the thigh. Bree and the guard sling each other into walls as they leave the room.

"This is what I do. You know what I'm saying? As far as I'm..." Rome says still being a useful distraction. Bree and the guard flip off of the balcony, landing on the dj booth. "Bree?" Rome rushes over to Bree while Letty rushes down the stairs. "Bree, baby, talk to me. Are you okay?" The elevator opens to reveal Deckard Shaw.
"Lets go!" Letty says as she and Rome quickly help Bree up.
"Stay with me. I got you," Rome tells Bree as he holds onto her. Deckard starts shooting causing the party goers to scream and run away. Rome, Letty, and Bree disappear into the party goers, making their escape.