57.7

"Well, well, Well," Mr. Nobody says as they watch the unidentified car.

"Take my hand!" Dom yells at Ramsey as he reaches through the sunroof. Ramsey tries to grab his hand but the unidentified car rams into Dom, who looks over to find that it is Deckard Shaw. Deckard rams into Dom again.

"Welcome to the party, Mr. Shaw," Mr. Nobody says with a smirk as he watches what is happening.

Deckard rams into Dom once again. Brian and Bree watch the scene, not paying attention to the guards getting up behind them. A guard throws Brian to the ground before they begin to fight. Bree starts fighting the other guard.
"Letty, stay with Brian and Bree," Dom orders over the walkie. The car behind Letty pulls out a bazooka before Letty drives beside the bus but the car in front of the bus blocks her path. Bree sees this on the screens before using the guards head to fire the guns on the side of the bus, taking out the car behind Letty. The guard and Brian continue fighting before the guard grabs a gun. Brian keeps the guard from shooting him but the guard ends up shooting the bus driver. Brian and the guard continue to fight as the bus begins to swerve before it drives into the cliff, flipping on its side. The bus slides towards the edge of the cliff. Brian, Bree, and the guard start to make their way towards the end of the bus but the guard pulls Brian back, knocking him into Bree, before locking the gate.
"Too slow," The guard taunts them before jumping out of the bus. Brian and Bree start to make their way to the front of the bus as it slowly starts to slide over the edge. Deckard bumps into Dom, trying to knock him off of the cliff.
"Yeah!" Rome yells as he jumps over a small hill before bumping into the back of Deckard's car. "I'm back, bitches!" Deckard's car turns in front of Dom's before Dom speeds up pushing Deckard over the cliff. Brian and Bree climb out of the door of the bus before climbing up the front as the bus continues to slide off of the cliff. Brian and Bree run up the side of the bus as it slides off of the cliff. Letty races towards the edge of the cliff before spinning the car around as Brian and Bree jump off of the bus. Brian and Bree grab onto the back of Letty's car before she comes to a stop, slinging them onto the ground. Letty quickly gets out of the car before helping her sister up and pulling her into a hug.
"You good?" Letty asks Brian as they look over at him still on the ground.
"Thank you," Brian tells her as he catches his breath. They get into Letty's car before she takes off. Dom gets back onto the road where there is several cars heading towards him.
"Roman, get back to the others," Dom orders over the walkie.
"What about you?" Rome asks him.
"Don't worry about me," Dom answers him. Rome gets back onto the road behind the cars but heading in the opposite direction.

Dom climbs out of the wrecked car as the team shows up at the bottom of the mountain.
"Looks like our demon love child worked," Tej says as the team walks over to Dom.
"That's one way down a mountain," Brian states with a smirk. "Where's Ramsey?"