34.6

MIAMI, FLORIDA

Tej returned home where he fulfilled his dream of opening a garage. Tej is working on a car when Rome pulls up in a nice car before getting out in a nice suit. Rome walks around before opening the door for a woman in a matching dress. Rome then walks over to Tej. Rome knew the woman was nothing like Bree but he needed a distraction to keep from thinking about Bree.

THE CANARY ISLANDS

Brian and Mia are walking along the beach before they stop to kiss. They walk back up to the house as they hear two engines before seeing an impala and a challenger. Dom and Elena get out of the challenger as Bree gets out of the impala before they walk over to Mia and Brian, who have smiles on their faces.

"Nice surprise," Brian says as they all hug, Dom smiling at how big Mia's pregnant belly had gotten. "Crazy, right?" Elena and Mia go sit on the beach while Brian, Bree, and Dom stay on the back porch.

"This is the happiest I've ever seen my sister," Dom says as he watches her and Elena.

"It's because we're free," Brian tells him before he looks out at all of their cars. "You know, I want another shot."

"Yeah?" Bree asks as she turns to face him.

"Yeah. No wagers, nobody else. Just you two and me, once and for all," Brian explains causing Dom to let out a laugh before looking out at the cars.

"You sure you can handle the disappointment?" Dom asks him with a smile.

"Are you?" Brian asks him back.

"All right, O'Conner," Bree says as she looks at him. "Let's see what you got."

Brian, Bree, and Dom are out racing when Brian receives the call from Elena that Mia's water had broke. So, Brian, Bree, and Dom are currently racing to the hospital. Brian gets in front of Bree and Dom as they go around a curve before Bree gets in front of Brian as they take the next curve. Brian passes Bree again as they race into town. Dom gets beside Brian, who gets in front of him as they turn down the road to the hospital.

"Señor O'Conner. Señor O'Conner!" A nun calls in Spanish as they get out of their cars. "Hurry! Come!"

"It's all right. I've got it," Elena tells the nun in Spanish as she rushes over. Elena then walks over to Brian. "It's okay, you're just in time."

"You're going to be a great father, Brian," Bree says as she walks over with Dom, who wraps an arm around Elena.

"What makes you so sure?" Brian asks her.

"Because I'll be there to kick your ass if you ain't," Dom answers him causing Brian to smile.

"Get in there. Go," Bree tells Brian.

"Brian," Dom says as he walks over to the nuns. Brian turns back to Dom. "Remember, the second you go through those doors, everything changes. Our old life is done." Brian nods before the nuns lead him inside. As soon as Mia sees him enter the room, she reaches a hand out to him. Brian takes her hand before kissing her.

TWO MONTHS AFTER THE SEVEN

Bree is working in the garage when someone walks in. Bree quickly grabs her gun turning to face the man.

"Whoa. Just calm down," The man says with a smirk. "I'm here to get you back to your sister. She's alive. If you don't believe then you need to look at that." The man hands her a file.

"Who are you and why should I trust you?" Bree questions him.

"You can call me Mr. Nobody," The man answers her.

"I ain't interested," Bree tells him holding the file out.

"Yes, you are. Keep looking because I have a job you will be begging to be apart of once you see the truth," Mr. Nobody orders her before she opens the file. She flips through it until she comes across a picture of one Leticia Ortiz, her sister. "Do you believe in ghosts?"

FOUR MONTHS AFTER THE TWO

DIPLOMATIC SECURITY SERVICE HEADQUARTERS

WASHINGTON, D.C.

Hobbs is sitting at his desk as he fills out a report for his latest job. Monica Fuentes walks into the office before dropping a file on his desk.

"You need to look at that," Monica tells him before he opens the file. "Berlin, 3:00 a.m. this morning. A team of drivers hijacked a military convoy."

"Toretto?" Hobbs asks slightly hopeful.

"Nope," Monica answers him.

"I ain't interested," Hobbs tells her.

"Yes, you are. Keep looking," Monica orders him before he opens the file back up. He flips through it until he comes across a picture of one Breilla Ortiz before he raises it to find a picture that was taken seconds later of Bree and Leticia Ortiz. "Do you believe in ghosts?"