66.7

"It's coming back," Ramsey says as she catches sight of the drone.
"We'll lose them in the tunnel," Letty tells her as she glances at the drone. The drone fires a missile hitting the back end of Letty's car as they enter the tunnel. The drone follows them into the tunnel before using a machine gun. Letty weaves trying to dodge the bullets. "I can't shake this thing!"
"Ramsey, get ready," Bree says over the walkie as she passes Letty before spinning around to a stop, letting her tires spin. Letty slows down as she drives past Bree allowing Ramsey to slide into Bree's car before Bree takes off. Letty drives out of the tunnel as the drone locks another missile on her car. Bree turns around to go make sure her sister is okay.

Hobbs drives off of the overpass above the tunnel, landing on the drone. Letty quickly comes to a stop to see what happened before Bree stops beside Letty. Hobbs pushes out the windshield to the ambulance before walking out of it.
"No way," Letty says with a small smile as she sees Hobbs. The drones camera turns towards Hobbs before he shoots it. Hobbs finds the machine gun that was on the drone. "Hey, did you bring the cavalry?"
"Woman, I am the cavalry," Hobbs answers her as he holds the machine gun.
"Of course you are," Bree says with a smile.
"Who is that?" Ramsey asks Bree confused.
"That's Hobbs," Bree answers her as Hobbs starts walking through the tunnel. Ramsey let's out a thankful sigh before leaning back against her seat.

"I'm at the repeater," Brian says in his walkie once he makes it to the roof.
"The access cable's in the base," Tej informs him. "Just plug it into your phone and Ramsey will be back online."
"Ramsey, go," Brian says once he connects his phone.
"Brian did it. We're back in!" Ramsey says after typing in her computer. "We've got God's Eye back."
"Tej, Roman, I'm on my way!" Brian says once he makes it out of the building to find a suv outside.
"All right, homie, I'll see you there," Rome answers him.