33.5

7 MONTHS LATER

Santos and Tego headed straight to a casino in Monaco, where they bet almost all of their money  on roulette.

Han is driving through Berlin with Gisele in his lap as they kiss before planning where they are going next.

MIAMI, FLORIDA

Tej returned home where he fulfilled his dream of opening a garage. Tej is working on a car when Rome pulls up in a nice car before getting out in a nice suit. Rome walks around before opening the door for a woman in a matching dress. Rome then walks over to Tej. Rome knew the woman was nothing like Bree but he needed a distraction to keep from thinking about Bree.

"So, this is your dream, huh?" Rome asks him.

"It's enough for me, man," Tej answers him before he points at Rome's car. "I take that's your dream."

"Absolutely. What up, boy?" Rome says before they bro hug. "You know what's crazy? There's only four of those cars in the whole world. Yeah, I got the only one in the Western Hemisphere. I made a sheikh in Abu Dhabi an offer he could not refuse."

"Huh," Tej says as they look at the car.

"Absolutely," Rome says in agreement. "We got to go, man. Lets do this."

"Okay, I'll drive," Tej tells him.

"In that?" Rome asks as he points at the car Tej had been working on. "Come on, man, no way."

"No, no. Not in this," Tej says before pointing at the car almost identical to Rome's that drives up. "In that." Two girls wave from inside the car.

"Are you serious right now? Man, this is crazy!" Rome says as he walks towards the car.

"Yes, so I guess that means there are two in the Western Hemisphere, huh? What's your smart ass got to say now?" Tej questions Rome with a smirk on his face.

"You know what? We can always shine together, baby," Rome says as he looks at the car. "Get dressed, man, we got things to do!"

THE CANARY ISLANDS

Brian and Mia are walking along the beach before they stop to kiss. They walk back up to the house as they hear two engines before seeing an impala and a challenger. Dom and Elena get out of the challenger as Bree gets out of the impala before they walk over to Mia and Brian, who have smiles on their faces.

"Nice surprise," Brian says as they all hug, Dom smiling at how big Mia's pregnant belly had gotten. "Crazy, right?" Elena and Mia go sit on the beach while Brian, Bree, and Dom stay on the back porch.

"This is the happiest I've ever seen my sister," Dom says as he watches her and Elena.

"It's because we're free," Brian tells him before he looks out at all of their cars. "You know, I want another shot."

"Yeah?" Bree asks as she turns to face him.

"Yeah. No wagers, nobody else. Just you two and me, once and for all," Brian explains causing Dom to let out a laugh before looking out at the cars.

"You sure you can handle the disappointment?" Dom asks him with a smile.

"Are you?" Brian asks him back.

"All right, O'Conner," Bree says as she looks at him. "Let's see what you got."