42.6

Gisele and Riley are watching Firuz type on the computer before a rover pulls up.

"Oh, shit," Han says as he points it out to Rome. They watch as Ivory, Jah, Bree, and Letty get out of the rover.

"Sorry, Girls," Firuz says before Jah and Ivory cock their guns. Jah and Ivory start shooting as Gisele and Riley duck down.

"Let's go," Rome tells Han before they start making their way down. Riley runs out of the office before shooting at Letty and Bree, who shoot back as they duck to cover. Han and Rome shoot at Jah and Ivory. Bree sees Jah turn to shoot at Rome before she sneakily tackles Rome to the ground.

"Never say I wasn't there," Bree says with a smirk and wink as Jah starts shooting at them. Bree sees Letty start running through a tunnel with Riley following her. Jah takes off running once he is out of bullets. "Be safe." Bree runs after Letty and Riley with Rome and Han following Jah. Letty runs into a train station with Riley following behind her. Letty bumps into a man causing Riley to catch up to her. Riley slams Letty into the wall before punching her in the stomach. Letty punches Riley in the face before going to punch her again but is blocked. Riley slams Letty back into the wall before handcuffing one of her hands. Letty punches Riley in the leg before head butting her causing Riley to let go. Riley kicks Letty in the stomach causing her to land against the wall. Riley goes to knee Letty, who quickly moves causing Riley to knee the wall. Letty gets the other cuff in her hand so she could use it like brass knuckles. Letty starts swinging at Riley, who blocks each one before punching Letty in the face. Letty slams Riley into the wall as Riley goes to knee her. Letty knees Riley in the stomach before Riley grabs Letty by her throat. Letty hits Riley's arm causing her to let go. Riley jumps before wrapping her legs around Letty's head, bringing her to the ground. Riley starts putting pressure on Letty's throat with her leg as Letty tries to get her arm free. Letty bites Riley on the leg causing Riley to let go of her. Letty gets out from under Riley's leg before Riley kicks her. As Riley stands up, Bree tackles her down the stairs. Letty gets up before seeing that Riley was slowly trying to get up. Letty quickly helps Bree up before they get on the subway train in front of them with the doors closing behind them. Bree fixes her hair while Letty stuffs the hand that is cuffed into her pocket.

Rome and Han chase Jah into a train station. Jah runs into three police officers. Jah takes all three officers down as Han and Rome catch up to him. Han and Rome share a look before running towards Jah. Han grabs him while Rome punches Jah in the stomach. Jah kicks Rome away before punching Han, who then tries to punch him back but Jah grabs him. Rome goes to punch Jah but ends up hitting Han instead. Jah punches Rome while Han gets up. Han goes to punch Jah, who dodges causing Han to run into Rome.

"You go!" Han tells Rome as he pushes him forward.

"No, you go!" Rome argues with him as he pushes Han forward. They both attack Jah, who dodges every hit before flipping Han onto the ground. Jah then kicks Rome through a glass wall while landing an elbow to Han's back as he falls to the floor. Jah walks away as Han and Rome slowly get up.

"No one needs to know about this," Rome says as Han walks over to him. "No one." Han nods in agreement.