46.6

Bree walks over to Letty, who is reading through Dom's file as she holds onto to the necklace that he gave her. Bree smiles softly as she sees the necklace  knowing what the necklace means to Letty and Dom. Letty then picks up the picture of her and Dom as Bree looks over at Rome's file. Letty runs her thumb over the cross as Owen walks inside.

"Pretty," Owen comments as he sees the necklace. "May I?" Letty hands him the necklace before he looks at it. "I'm going to ask you both a question, and I want you both to think very hard before you answer. When I give you both the order to take Toretto and his team out, what will your first thoughts be?"

"Why don't you look me in the eye and you tell me what you see?" Letty asks him as she slightly glares at him. Owen chuckles before holding the necklace out to her. "Keep it." Letty walks away before Owen throws the necklace on the table.

"What about you?" Owen asks as he turns to face Bree.

"As you know by now, she leads, I follow," Bree kind of answers causing him to nod.

The elevator opens for Brian to see the team heading towards it with their bags.

"You son of a bitch! You made it!" Rome says with a laugh as he drops his bags before he and Brian bro hug.

"Good to see you," Tej says as he and Brian bro hug.

"So, what's going on here?" Brian asks as Han and Gisele walk over.

"Figured out that they're hitting an army base in Spain. Border patrol ID'ed Shaw's men crossing through last night," Tej answers him.

"Hobbs and Riley went to lock down the base," Han tells him as they fist bump. "They're going to meet us there."

"Where's Dom?" Brian asks as he looks over at Gisele.

"He wasn't going without you," Gisele answers him as she looks behind her.

"I just got word they caught one of Shaw's men at the base," Tej says as he walks over to everyone on the plane. "It's time."

"Something's not right," Brian says as he looks at Dom. "He wanted us to find that guy. Think about it. At Interpol, you were face to face with him."

"Brian, so what are you saying?" Rome says as everyone stands together.

"Braga said the only way you get near Shaw is if he wants you to," Brian explains to him.

"Tej, where's that component?" Dom asks as he looks at him.

"They're moving it to a secure location," Tej answers him.

"Shaw ain't hitting that base," Brian says as he looks at everyone.

"He's hitting the convoy," Dom says in agreement as Brian nods.