67.7

Dom looks away from the hole to the helicopter. Jakande is about to fire a missile at Dom but Hobbs uses the machine gun to shoot the helicopter. A soldier starts trying to shoot at Hobbs but Hobbs takes him out. Jakande starts shooting at Hobbs. Letty is driving over when the car beside her blows up causing her to crash. Jakande starts shooting at Letty.
"I need some help over here! I'm getting nailed! I need some backup!" Letty yells over the walkie as she ducks down. Dom hears Letty's pleas for help on the walkie. Dom grabs the grenades from Deckard's car before getting into his car. Dom straps into his car as the pilot fires a missile at him. Hobbs takes out the tail rotor of the helicopter as Dom dodges another missile. Dom drives through the parking garage as it crashes around him.
"Don't miss," Dom says as he drives up a piece of the rubble, hitting his NOS. Dom flies through the air as he grabs the bag of grenades. The helicopter tries to pull out of the way but Dom manages to scrap the bottom of the helicopter. Everyone looks in shock as Dom's car falls through the air before the front hits a piece of cement.
"Dom!" Letty yells as the car falls through the rubble. Letty and Brian take off running towards Dom's car. Jakande notices the bag of grenades on the helicopter. Bree pulls her car to a stop as she sees the grenades, getting out of the car with her handgun at the ready. Bree shoots the bag, causing it to explode along with the helicopter. Hobbs is the first one to Dom's car since he was closer, before pulling away the two slabs of cement blocking the door. Brian reaches Hobbs before helping him remove the door.
"Come on, buddy," Brian says as he and Hobbs pull Dom's unconscious body from the car.
"Is he breathing?" Bree asks as she kneels beside Letty, who lays his head in her lap.
"I want you to keep his head tilted up, all right?" Brian tells Letty as he checks for a pulse. "Keep it back like this." Brian starts chest compressions. "Pinch his nose, keep his head tilted. Breathe into him, now. Go." Letty breathes into Dom. "Good. Come on, Dom. Come on!" Ramsey starts crying as she and the others watch. "God damn it! You come on! You breathe! Go, go! Breathe." Letty gives Dom another breath as Bree starts crying at the thought of loosing her brother. "Come on, Dom, I need you to breathe. Come on! Come on, Dom!" Letty starts crying as she realizes that it's not working before she puts her hand on Brian's.
"Stop it," Letty tells Brian before she shoves him. "Back off!"
"Will you stop?" Brian asks her with a glare. "Breathe into him."
"Get off of him!" Letty yells at Brian. "Back off! Back off!" Brian falls backwards as Letty cries. Rome helps Brian up as Letty leans down to Dom. "Dom, baby. I know you're hurting right now. But I want you to listen. Stay awake and focus on me." Everyone backs up, letting Letty have her moment with Dom. "I remember everything. It came to me like a flood." Bree looks over at her sister in shock. A flash of Dom, her, and Bree in the Dominican Republic. A flash of her shooting him and a flash of him saving her from the tank. A flash of them all eating to a flash of her wreck. "I remember that night in the Dominican Republic. The night we got married." A flash of the night they got married. Brian looks over at her shocked, because he didn't even know they were married.

"Do you have the ring?" The priest asks.
"Oh my," Bree says with a smirk, causing Letty to send her a playful glare.
"Will this do?" Dom asks as he takes off his cross necklace. The priest nods before wrapping the necklace around their hands. "We have eternity in this moment."
"You will never be alone again," Letty vows to him. "I vow wherever you go, I go. You ride, I ride. You fight, I fight. And if you ever die on me, Dominic Toretto, I'm gonna die with you." Dom picks her up as they kiss.
"I love you, Letty. I will always love you," Dom tells her.

"If you die, I die," Letty says as she remembers and wraps his necklace around their hands. "And I'm not ready to leave this place yet. This moment is still ours. I remember everything. I remember it all."
"It's about time," Dom says causing Letty to let out a laugh as he opens his eyes. Everyone looks over at the sound of his voice in shock.
"Why didn't you tell me we were married?" Letty asks him as she glances at her sister before placing a kiss on his head.
"Because you can't tell someone they love you," Dom answers her before Letty glances at Bree, who nods in agreement. Dom looks up at Letty before she kisses him.
"Holy shit, that was crazy," Rome says as he quickly pulls Bree into a hug. "I believe these belong to you." Rome puts her dog tags back around her neck before she pulls him into a kiss.