45.6

Dom pulls up to the street race that Han has told him about. Dom then catches sight of Bree getting some money from a guy before shaking his hand. Bree walks over to her sister as she notices Dom's car.

"Let's race," Bree tells her sister with a smirk, who agrees. Letty and Bree pull up to the starting line before Dom joins them.

"You've got some serious balls, man," Letty tells Dom causing Bree to snort in laughter.

"I've been told," Dom says with a smile.

"You know, you're lucky I missed my shot," Letty says.

"I think you hit your mark," Dom tells her.

"Really?" Letty asks him causing him to nod. "What is it with you? Do you have a death wish or something?"

"If that's what it takes," Dom answers her. "I just want to race."

"You might lose your car," Letty taunts him.

"Let's do it," Dom says with a laugh.

"Your funeral," Letty says with a shrug.

"Ride or die, remember?" Dom asks as he glances at Bree before facing forward.

"Yeah, ride or die," Bree says in agreement as she sees her sister pause as if she had heard the words before.

"Listen up!" A lady says as she walks in between Dom and Letty's cars. "Out here, we're used to getting what we want. This is London, baby. But remember, don't bite the bait. Are you ready? Ready?" They all rev their engines. "Steady." She raises her arms. "Go!" Dom takes off in a wheelie before Bree takes the lead with Letty right behind her. Letty weaves in and out of traffic as Dom tries to get beside her before Dom gets in front of her as they go around a curve.

"Just like old times," Bree says with a smirk as she sees a cop car chasing them. Dom quickly turns around causing the cop to swerve and crash. Dom then drives in reverse beside Letty with a smirk before he quickly turns back around.

"This guy is crazy," Letty says with an excited smile. Dom gets back in front of Letty as they turn another curve. Letty gets besides Dom as they weave through traffic behind Bree. Letty uses her NOS causing her to catch up to her sister before Dom uses his NOS, passing Letty. "You got to be kidding me." Bree shifts causing her to regain the lead before winning the race with Letty being last.