68.7

Mia and Jack are playing on the beach while Brian, Dom, Letty, Tej, Rome, Bree, and Ramsey sit around watching and talking.
"Daddy! Come play!" Mia yells at Brian for Jack.
"Yeah," Brian says with a smile.
"Look at him. Look at him," Mia tells Jack as she points at Brian before Jack runs over to Brian.
"Yeah, buddy," Brian says as he picks Jack up.
"Duty calls," Dom says with a smile.
"It does," Brian says in agreement.
"Hey, babe. Come on," Mia says as Brian gets up.
"Let's get Mama. Yeah!" Brian tells Jack as they make their way over to Mia. "Here we go!"
"Because the sun is out, I'm kind of medium rare, but I can get, like, well done. Like, really dark," Rome rambles as he talks to Tej, Bree, and Ramsey. Tej nudges Rome as he watches Brian, Mia, and Jack. "What you nudging me for?"
"Close your mouth for two seconds," Tej tells him before pointing at Mia, Brian, and Jack.
"Just open your eyes, man," Bree tells him as Brian picks up Jack with a smile on his face.
"Beautiful," Rome says as he watches before sliding his hand into Bree's.
"That's where he belongs," Letty says as she watches.
"Home," Bree says in agreement with her.
"Where he's always belonged," Dom says with a nod. Letty looks over at Dom with a small smile before looking back at Brian and Mia.
"Things are gonna be different now," Rome says with a small smile causing Tej to smile and nod in agreement. Brian picks Jack back up as Bree stands up.
"Duty calls," Bree tells Rome before giving him a kiss.
"You aren't going to say goodbye?" Ramsey asks Bree as she starts walking away.
"It's never goodbye," Bree answers her as she watches Brian hold Jack and wrap an arm around Mia. Brian kisses Mia before he hears a car.

Bree is driving before she comes to a stop at a four way stop.
"Hey," Brian says as he pulls up beside Bree. "You thought you could leave without saying goodbye?"

"I used to say I live my life a quarter-mile at a time," Bree thinks with a smile. "And I think that's why we were family. Because you did too."

"It's official," Hobbs says as he stands in front of Bree, Brian, Mia, Letty, and Dom. "You're all free."

"Home sweet home," Bree says as Dom pulls up at a street race, while Brian and Dom look around with smiles on their faces.

"Good race, O'Conner," Dom says as he walks over to the others.
"Thanks, Dom," Brian says before turning to Rome and Han. "Do you know how long I've been waiting for that shit?" Rome smiles at him as they bro hug.
"I told you he didn't see it," Han says as he looks at Brian, who looks between Rome, Bree, and Han confused.
"Your people right there?" Rome says as he motions between Bree and Dom. "They let off the throttle at the line. You didn't do nothing. They let you win."
"Bullshit," Brian says as Rome and Han start to walk away.
"I don't know, man," Bree says with a smirk as she walks away, causing Brian to frown.

"You sure about this?" Bree asks as they get out of the car.
"Yeah. The last place they'll check, their own impound yard. Trust me," Brian says with a smile. "You know, I've been thinking. When you blew up your car back there, you blew up mine and Bree's, too."
"Yeah?" Dom asks.
"Yeah. So now you owe me a 10-second car," Brian tells him.
"Is that right?" Dom asks him.
"Yeah," Brian answers. Dom walks over to a car before busting the window and unlocking the car.
"Now, we're even," Dom says.

Brian and Mia are walking along the beach before they stop to kiss. They walk back up to the house as they hear two engines before seeing an impala and a challenger. Dom and Elena get out of the challenger as Bree gets out of the impala before they walk over to Mia and Brian, who have smiles on their faces.

Bree stands beside Dom as they hold onto the back of the truck they are riding on. The driver starts driving beside the train before Dom and the other guys cut into the side of the train with torches. The side rips off due to the speed before Bree stands between Vince and Dom. Bree smiles as she sees Brian and Mia waiting inside.

"Dom? Bree? Promise me we stick together," Mia says as they turn to face him.
"I promise," Dom tells her before walking over and pulling all three of them in a hug. "Our family just got bigger."

Bree and Mia arrive home, before seeing Dom and Brian in the garage.

"Dom, what are you doing?" Mia asks shocked. "You reached first, you have to say grace." Dom takes a drink as Bree, Mia, and Brian fold their hands.

"Money will come and go. We know that. But the most important thing in life will always be the people in this room. Right here. Right now. Salude, mi familia."
"Salude," Everyone says as they all touch their beers together.

Brian and Bree both take off from the four way stop. They look at each other and smile before they each take a different path at the fork in the road.

"No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter-mile away or halfway across the world. You'll always be with me. And you'll always be my brother."