𝟏𝟓

ASIYA
BEVERLY HILLS, CA

It was the next day, and I was currently getting ready for my date with Hunter. I was really excited because this is my first real date.

Jazmine Sullivan played through my room as I looked for something to wear. I had just got out of the shower and moisturized my body with Shea butter.

I finally pulled out a simple outfit after a couple of more minutes of looking. Hunter told me to wear something comfortable, and I didn't want to be too extra for the first date, anyway.

I put my robe on and went to my vanity to get started on my hair. I had already done it last night, so there wasn't much for me to do.

Once I was done with my hair, I started getting dressed. I looked at myself in the mirror for a minute, contemplating if this was what I really wanted to wear before deciding that this was fine. I got out a purse and a pair of heels that matched as well.

When I was finished, it was close to eight, so Hunter should be here in a while

"Come in," I yelled in response to my door being knocked on.

My sister poked her head in. "Okay, purrrr!" She gassed me up. I pursed my lips, trying to stop myself from smiling. She always comes in here hyping my head up and I love it.

"Hold on cause stand up right quick!"

I stood up and did a slow spin in a circle as she recorded me.

"Don't play with her!" she continued to hype me up.

"Period." I cheesed.

She stopped recording and put her phone in her pocket. We both sat down on the bed at the same time.

"Send me those videos."

"I got you."

We talked for a couple of more minutes then she had left out the room. Hunter had texted me again, saying he was around the corner. I put my purse on and put my phone, wallet, and keys inside.

I opened my door and slowly walked down the steps. I did not have time for falling down anybody's steps. When I got to the bottom of the steps, the door was being knocked on.

I speed walked to the door and quickly opened it. I was face to face with Hunter.
He looked me up and down with a grin on his face.

"You look sexy as fu-."

He quickly cuts himself off and widens his eyes. I turn around to see what he's looking at and I see that it's my dad. I lowly chuckle as I turn my head back around to face him.

"What I was going to say was that you looked beautiful, Asiya." He smiled.

My dad mumbled something under his breath incoherently. I ignored him and put my focus back on Hunter.