𝟏𝟖

ASIYA
BEVERLY HILLS, CA

I was laying in Hunter's bed while I waited for him to get out of the shower. He had just got done with football practice and we were currently at his house.

His parents were out of town for a couple of days once again. I swear they're never at their own house, but that's none of my business.

We've been dating for a couple of weeks now and everything's been good. The only person who knows about us is my sister, Neveah. I don't know if he told anyone on his end, though.

I looked up when the bathroom door had opened and Hunter walked out with a towel wrapped around his lower half. I licked my lips, my pussy throbbing a little as I eyed his body.

I broke from my gaze when I heard him chuckling. "You like something?"

He walks towards the bed and I sit up on my knees and move closer to the edge of the bed.

"And if I do?" I question, running my hands up and down his toned stomach.

His hands went to my waist, and he kissed me.

I moaned into the kiss while trying to focus on getting his towel off. I bring my hand to the part where the towel was tucked in and unravel it so it can fall off of him. He pulled away from the kiss, looking at me curiously.

"What are you doing Asiya?"

I look up at him through my lashes and shrug casually. "nothing."

I bring my gaze down onto his dick and my eyes widened. Shit was thick and long. I hope I don't choke on it or anything. When I watched the videos, the girl made it look easy as hell.

I reached up and kissed him slow and sensual while taking his hard dick in my hand.

"Asiya," he hissed out.

I smirked against his lips and went back to kissing him. I moved my hand up and down his length while kissing and sucking on his neck.

"Mmm." I moaned out enjoying being in control.

Hunter tried pulling my shirt off, but I moved his hands away and went back to what I was doing.

Please don't choke and die.

I moved back some so I could bend down, making sure my ass was raised at the perfect angle to tease him. I took his dick in my hand once again, stroking it slowly. I took the tip in and swirled my tongue around it before sliding him out of my mouth.

I licked his whole length in one go while still stroking him in my hand as I saw in the video. Hunter groaned and leaned his back, growing impatient with my teasing.

I took him in my mouth and started slowly, not taking too much in. I took him out of my mouth , preparing myself to take him all the way into my mouth.

I took him into my mouth once again and he groaned. I hummed as I moved my head up and down, stroking what couldn't fit in my mouth with my hands. Pre-cum coming out of his tip as he let out groans and a bunch of curse words.

Deciding not to take my time anymore, I brought my head up and sucked on the tip before going back down on him. I gagged a little when his dick touched the back of my throat, but I kept going.

"Fuck Asiya. Keep going just like that." he encouraged.

I reached down and grabbed his balls in my hand, massaging them and sucking them from time to time.

Hunter reached behind me and slapped my ass while gripping the back of my neck. He threw me off a little when he thrusted up and his dick touched the back of my throat harshly.