𝟑𝟓

ASIYA
BEVERLY HILLS, CA

[𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑯𝑺 𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑹]

"It's not giving what it was supposed to give." I frowned my face up at the makeup the makeup artist had did.

This shit looked horrible and I wanted to fucking cry.

My foundation shade was lighter than what it should've been. I'm completely irritated and pissed off at everything at the moment.

How I'm late to my own baby shower slash gender reveal?

I went upstairs so I could take this shit thee fuck off.

I grabbed the makeup wipes and started wiping it all off. I took my dress off and laid it out on the bed.

Definitely not messing up this pretty ass dress.

I put my robe on and grabbed my skincare items so I could properly clean my face.

At least my lash tech didn't fail me.

She did her shit with these ones.

I was rinsing my face when I heard footsteps coming up the steps.

"Babe? Where you at?" Hunter called out.

"In the bathroom," I yell while rinsing my face off.

As I grab a clean towel and pat my face dry Hunter comes walking into the bathroom.

He stands behind me and wraps an arm around my waist, kissing my cheek. "You're not even dressed yet and we're already late."

"I know." I sighed.

"The lady did my makeup horribly and I wasn't leaving the house looking a mess." I began getting worked up all over again.

I twisted my mouth to the side to stop from crying.

"Alright, it's okay. Just calm down. We'll be fine." He reassured softly while kissing all over my face, making me feel better.

He rubbed my stomach continuing to soothe me which I loved.

Only four months left and my baby will be here.

"You finished in here?" He asked, standing up straight while stretching his arms.

"Yeah. I just need to change into my dress and then I'll be fine."

He nods and allows me to walk out of the bathroom first. When I got back to my room I sat down on the bed and let out a loud breath.

I took my robe off and Hunter had helped me put my dress back on once again. The shoes that I would wear were some cute sandals from
Tory Burch.

I went to my vanity desk so I could begin taking out my roller pins.

Hunter had gone on the bed and laid back playing on his phone.

After I was done doing that I began brushing it out some with a wide-tooth comb.

I did my lip combo and once that was done I was pretty much ready.

I analyzed myself in my full body length mirror making sure I looked good.

Hunter sat up on the bed analyzing me. By the way, he was smirking I could tell he liked it.

My pregnancy stomach matched my frame well. It was honestly so cute to me.

"You look good baby." Hunter stood up and hugged me.

"Thank you. You look good as well."

He was leaning in for a kiss but I quickly dodged him.

Sir hell to the noooo!

𐩃

We ended up being almost an hour late to the baby shower/gender reveal. At least we showed up.

I was tempted to lay in the bed and go back to sleep.

Everything was going well so far. We had been here for a good hour already.

We just got finished opening up some of the gifts. We wanted to get everything going because if it was me I wouldn't want to wait that long.

We had a professional photographer and videographer here as well.

The setup was really cute and it was definitely the month's wait.

"Okay everyone we're going to start the gender reveal so please gather around in the middle of the room." My grandma hollered into the microphone.

She lived all the way in Texas so we rarely got to see her but she's always here for important moments.

Hunter and I were holding confetti cannons that either held blue or pink confetti. Hunter and I were looking at each other and cheesing mad hard.

"Alright na! I need y'all to shut the hell up now. I'm not raising my voice no damn more." Her southern drawl smooth and surprising to a couple of people.

I let out a low chuckle along with a couple of other people.

"Matter of fact somebody come get me a chair." She huffed.

"I got you, Miss Dianne." Hunter went and got a chair from the closest table and sat it behind her so she could sit right down.

"Thank you, baby. Gon' head and stand near my baby." She nodded her head in my direction.

I smiled at the interaction between them. It was comedy because my Grandma just has this natural bossy nature. It's funny and no one takes it to heart.

Hunter chuckled. "You got it."

"Okay we gon' countdown from three and when we say go do it."

Everyone began counting down and Hunter and I were grinning with anticipation.

"Three!"

"Two."

"One."

"Go!"

At the same time, we both let off our confetti cannons and everyone erupted in screams.

Hunter jumped up and down as he looked at the color of confetti. Of course, happy tears were flowing down my cheeks.

"It's a fucking girl!" I shouted.

Hunter pulled me into a hug and began kissing all over my face.

"I'm so happy." I giggled.

My dad and mom walked over pulling me into a group hug while Hunter's family did the same to him.

I can't believe I'm having a mini me.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
this is so cute! literally wrote this at 1:30 a.m while listening to rod wave💀 not proofread btw!
um chile hope y'all enjoyed this or whatever 🙄