𝟏𝟕

HUNTER
BEVERLY HILLS, CA

"Alright, try it now." I chuckled at her.

She took the blunt out of my hand in excitement.

She took a pull from it, held it in for a while before releasing it easily without coughing. A smile plastered onto her face as she realized she did it without coughing.

"Period. Don't play with me." She chuckled before taking another pull.

I chuckled along with at her excitement. I really cared about Asiya. To the point I might even could say I love her. I don't know. Life feels easier when I'm with her and I love every moment with her. it's been like that since we were kids.

I was just too scared to admit it.

"Hunter," she snaps her fingers in front of my face. "why are you staring at me like that?"

Because I love you and I want you to be my girlfriend.

"uh, nothing." I shake my head as I run my hand down my face.

"what is it? Tell me." She sits the blunt down on my rolling tray and sits down on my lap.

I sighed and squeezed my eyes shut. I still felt her eyes on me as she waited for me to answer her question. I felt her breath against my neck and I peeked one eye open, now intrigued.

"Tell me, Hunter." She whined slightly as she sucked on my neck, stopping for a second to leave a kiss then repeat the same thing.

I groaned as I gripped her hips. My dick was hard, and I knew for a fact that she could feel it.

"Baby chill," I muttered into her ear.

"Tell me and I will." She smirked and bit her lip lightly as she started rocking against me at a steady pace.

I sat up and put my head in the crook of her neck. I left open mouth kisses along her neck as my hands fondled her breast.

"Mmm." She hummed into my ear.

I had her shirt halfway over her head when her movements quickly halted. I looked at her with confusion written all over my face.

"Sorry," She smiled innocently. "if you don't tell me, then I won't give."

She shrugged and climbed off of my lap and back on the side of the bed she originally was at. I kissed my teeth and looked down at my dick that was still hard then back up at her.

"What?" She looks up at me. "I said what I said."

I smacked my lips and opened the drawer to my bedside table. I grabbed the box out and set it on her lap.

She always wants to ruin something.

She looked down at the box, then looked up at me curiously with a smile on her face. I could tell she was eager to see what was inside.

"What is it?" She questioned with a wide smile plastered on her face.

"Look inside."

I watched intently as she opened the box. Once she got it open, she gasped lowly as she took the ring out.

"I know you don't like wearing rings like that, so I got a chain with it so it could be a necklace also." I slightly stammered, anxious to see if she liked it or not.

Her gaze shifted between the ring and me, the same smile plastered on her face still.

"Let me see it." She sat it in my hand and turned around so I could put it on her.