𝟑𝟔

ASIYA
ORLANDO, FL

[𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑯𝑺 𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑹]

Instead of doing my school work at ten-thirty in the morning, I was driving three hours to Orlando.

After three months of college in another city, it's just not working out for me at all.

So I dropped out. I guess?

Well, technically I didn't officially drop out as of yet.

Maybe farther down the line, I'd go back but it's just something that's not working for me. Not right now anyway.

But at least my photography has been going great as of now. People have been booking me for photoshoots and I've been making a solid amount of money.

It feels good to be your own boss and not work for anyone.

I slammed my hand down on my horn when a car came out of nowhere cutting me off.

"Fucking bitch." I muttered.

My phone started ringing over Bluetooth cutting off my music. I looked at the screen and it was Hunter so I picked it up. I was expecting it.

He always made sure to check up on me at all times.

"Hello?"

"Babe you doing okay?"

"Yeah, I'm actually driving right now," I tell him while taking a right turn.

"Where to? Bed rest, remember?" He reminds me.

I roll my eyes.

Of course, I remember. It's something Hunter's been holding me to since the day the words fell out of my OBGYN's mouth.

"Well, I'm actually on my way to your apartment."

"Collins get your ass away from the water station and back on the field." I heard a voice yell from the background.

"Yeah, you should get back onto the field. I'll call you later. Love you!" I quickly rushed him off the phone.

HUNTER
ORLANDO, FL

I stepped out of the ice bath and grabbed my towel. It was late and I was eager to get to my apartment so I could see Asiya.

Usually, I would drive down to Tallahassee on the weekends so I could see her which I'm surprised by the fact that she drove down here.

It's the middle of the week and I know she has assignments to complete. Not that I'm not excited to see her because trust me I am. The whole beginning of this week I've found myself exhausted.

So laying up under Asiya for the rest of the night is a solid plan.

After I was done changing my clothes I grabbed my phone and slipped my slides on. I am ready to get the fuck asap.

I was almost out of the locker room when Coach Mullen called my name. I sucked my teeth.

I internally fought the air before turning back around to face him.