𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

ASIYA
KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI

Hunter peppered kisses all over my face. I had just woken up and the crust was still in my eyes.

He landed a kiss on my lips and I groaned tiredly, keeping my eyes closed. "It's so early."

"Mm-hmm."

A smirk graced my face as I felt him spreading my legs apart. I continued to fake sleep which he probably knew I was doing.

He kissed my inner thighs and before he could pull my underwear we heard multiple sets of feet padding against the floor coming toward our room.

Before they could make it into the room Hunter quickly pulled my shirt back down and sat up from in between my legs.

The door busted open and one out of three of our little girls came running in, climbing up onto the bed.

"Hi, daddy." Ryder went straight for her dad first. She was now nine years old.

"Hey, Ryry." He kissed her forehead. "Did you speak to your mom?"

"I was just about to do that." She giggled before turning in my direction. She crawled over to me and kissed my cheek.

"Good Morning Mommy."

"Hi, sweetie." I smiled.

She then went over to go and talk to her dad.

"morning mommy and daddy!" Our second daughter Summer hollered with a toothless grin.

No matter what she was always the giddy hyper one. Always smiling and laughing at something. She's four, almost five.

Our youngest Harper is two.

"Good morning." hunter and I said at the same time.

I picked her up and kissed her cheek when she had walked to my side of the bed.

"Alright. Go brush your teeth. Your grandparents are coming to spend the day with you before we leave out for dinner."

"Okay." They got off the bed and rushed to go brush their teeth.

I yawned before getting up out of the bed as well. I had a long day ahead of me. Over the years my small photography business has grown.

I've accumulated a large fan base which was a stepping stool for me to get deals with major magazines such as ESPEN, vogue, essence, and etc.

We now lived in Kansas City given the fact that Hunter now plays for the Cheifs as a wide receiver.

With that also came with me being able to score brand endorsements.

I walked into the bathroom so I could start brushing my teeth. Hunter followed after and went straight to the toilet so he could pee.

I looked over at him and playfully rolled my eyes.

"Mad annoying but okay," I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"Mm-hmm." He walked over to me and hugged me from behind.

"I'm annoying huh?" His head dipping into my neck leaving kisses against my skin. "Hmm?"