Wow

I grabbed my keys to the house and ran out the door. It was my first day at a new school. This school is for the smart and the rich. I'm only one of those things. I used to be smart, until my parents divorced and I let them drop. Middle school is such bullshit anyways, what colleges care about your junior high grades?

"Have fun Y/N!" My mom yelled from the apartment.

I nodded and waited at the bus stop, I was a little early so I pulled out my phone and started texting some old friends.

A few minutes went by when I saw a girl with orange hair and green eyes run over to me, she was wearing the school uniform.

She side-eyed me then she pull out a green knife, then she handed it to me. I gasped as I stepped aside. "Why-"

"You'll need it, you're Y/N L/N? Right?" The girl interrupted me.

"Indeed I am..." I said, a little startled.

"I'm Rinka, I'll be in your class." She said as the bus pulled up right in front of us.

She shoved the knife in my backpack and walked in. Out of fright I threw the knife away and joined her.

I sat down next to her, there was a long silence.

"So why give me the rubber knife?" I asked while avoiding eye contact.

"To kill our teacher." She said while grabbing a book from her bag.

"What? Damn this class must be before assassins or something!" I laughed out while patting her back.

She swatted my hand away and said, "if you don't believe me then what are you doing here?"

I paused and looked to the ground, nobody's ever talked to me like that.

We didn't talk for the rest of the ride there, but as soon as we did I walked behind her so she could show me the way there.

"Godddddd I hate walking..." I groaned.

She ignored me

A couple of minutes later we were at the top.
"Wow, this place is small," I mumbled.

"Wow! We got a girl!" A boy with blonde hair came jogging towards me with his friend who had black hair.

"I'm Meahara! Nice to meet you!" He grabbed my hands and started shaking them.
"And I'm Isogai. Welcome to class E." He patted Meahara's shoulder, signaling him to stop.
"We will take you to class! Follow us! Now our teacher can be pretty scary, but don't worry about it!" Isogai said.

"Aren't all teachers are scary," I said as I opened the glass door.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! It's our new student!" All of a sudden a felt a flash of speed past me and when I turned around I saw a pink octopus.

"AHHHHHH!" I ran to Meahara and Isagai pushing them into the creature.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed.

"Wow, I totally trust her in a zombie apocalypse," Meahara said while laughing.

"Nufufufufuuf~ it's okay Y/N. I won't kill you, yet~" the creature started to crawl towards me.

"OH HELL NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I kicked his face.

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around to see the most handsome man ever, he had brown hair and small brown eyes. He odiously had a buff body.

"Damn, maybe I'll stay." I sighed, calming down.

"Uh, sure." The man replied.

After that whole incident and the handsome man telling me about the octopus, I calmed down, a little.

I sat down in the middle of the classroom, still confused on what's happening when the alien spoke.

"Hmmm, where Nakamura and Karma?" Koro-sensei sighed while writing something in his notebook.

"WE ARE RIGHT HERE!!" A girl with long blonde hair entered the room, exhausted, along with a boy with red hair and mercury eyes.

I kinda died while looking at them, this classroom is filled with hot people.

"Ohhhh Nakamura? Why are you so tired?" The octopus replied, blushing.

"This freak thought I was you, so he dumped red paint on me and I had to go home and change!" She said while trying not to laugh.

"Karma, you got to learn the difference between people and an octopus." A girl with blue hair walked up to him.

"Nufufufufu! I remind you of an octopus~" the alien blushed while playing with his fingers.

I giggled

The blonde girl looked in my direction, her eyes widened, then she mouthed something.

"Wow."

This is my first wlw story, please tell me if you like it. I'm kinda already on art block so that's why this chapter is short.