Nakamuras tears

————————

Nakamura
————-
"Nakamura?! What are you doing here?! Wait... how do you know where I live?!"

"Karma." She replies while hopping into my room and closing the window.

"You have to help me, that was our deal." She grabs a blue yearbook out of her bag.

"Okay, what do I have to do?" I sit down on my chair.

"I want you to make my crush fall in love with me." She opens the blue yearbook.

Then she points at the class photo, there was the boy she liked...

"Shiota Nagisa." She smiles.

_____________________________________________________________________________

ONE MONTH LATER

______________________________________________________________________________

Friday...

Y/N POV

The air was nice and crisp, the small rosebud started to poke out of the bushes, and the sun was shining with not a cloud in sight, it was a nice day. I was walking down the school mountain after getting tutored by Miss. Bitch.
I pulled out my phone to see 2 missed calls from Nakamura and 1 message from Karma and Nagisa.

KARMA: HEY, WANNA GO GET STRAWBERRY MILK WITH ME? I HAVE AN ASSASSIN PLAN THAT YOU CAN PULL OFF, BUT IF YOUR BUSY ILL GO GET SOMEONE ELSE.

NAGISA: HEY Y/N! THE CLASS IS GOING TO HAVE A BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR MR.KURASUMA! WANNA COME?

I left Karma on read as I responded to Nagisa's text.

Me: Sure thing, what day will it be?

NAGISA: tomorrow at 5PM. Wanna come?

Me: Sure thing, let me just contact my dad before so.

NAGISA: :)

I called Nakamura

"Hey! N/N!" She yelled through the phone.

"Ow, my ears..." I groan.

"Sorry! I'm just so happy about the party tomorrow! It's going to be a swim party at Suginos house!" She laughed.

"Yes, Nagisa just contacted me. I will be talking to my Father first, then he'll decide if I should go or not." I reply.

"Okay! Call him now! Oh, and I'm at your house Right Now, he's not here."

Before I could ask why she was at my house she hung up on me.

"God damnit Nakamura."

I dialed my Fathers number and called him.

"Y/N! Why are you calling me?"

"Hello, dad! If I may ask, there's going to be a party tomorrow at my friend's house, may I go?"

There was a long pause. "Well Y/N, your grades have improved a little, I suppose a little party won't hurt."

I sighed in relief, my dad was not the type to let me go to a party on such short notice.

"Yes father, thank you, father," I said while trying not to sound too excited.

"Oh Y/N, There's a note in the kitchen saying I won't be able to come ho-"

"Damnit! My phone died!" I groaned. I shoved my phone into my pocket and continued until I reached the house.

"I'm home!" I yelled as putting my shoes next to Nakamura