Cmon Y/N!

I wonder what will happen next
———————

I was lying down on Rios shoulder reading a book during Miss.Bitchs class. Miss bitch was going to try an assassin attempt so we skipped class.

The weather was perfect today. It's was a slightly cloudy day, the sun was hiding behind the clouds. The wind was slightly blowing making Rios hair caress her face.

She put it up into a low pony tail. I could see her facial features better.

Rio kept humming Line without a hook (song by Ricky Montgomery) There was a huge smile on her face. After her date with Nagisa the other day she called me and told me everything that happened.

I'm glad she's happy. But sometimes I wish it was me.

I looked up from the book to see her face. Once she noticed she titled her head and asked if everything was okay.
I smiled and replied with a simple yes.

She was also really excited about the new kid who came earlier this week. Itona. I think that was his name.

He was a weird kid. Apparently he's Koro-Senseis brother. Crazy.

A piece of Rios hair got undone from her ponytail. So I took my head off her shoulder. I lifted her face towards me and tucked it behind her ear. She gave me a nice smile and continued reading.

It's making me wonder if everything's okay. She's too...quiet...

"Is everything okay?" I asked. She looked up from the book.

"Kaede likes Nagisa." She sighed. She slumped on the tree and groaned.

"Rio, I'm so sorry." I said while wrapping my arms around her waist and pulled her into a tight hug.

I put my head back on her shoulder and she put her head on mine.

Minutes went by until I heard snoring.

My god Rio.

I slowly lifted my head making sure not to wake her up. I then unwrapped my arms off her and I laid her head along the tree.

I looked at her sleeping face.

She must be stressed. Mid terms are coming up and she just found out her friend likes her crush.

I then heard bushes rustling. I turned around and saw karma with his hands in his pockets.

"The great Y/N, skipping class? Amazing." He smirked. He then placed his eyes on Rio. "Oh. I see." He smirk widened.

"It's not what you think Akabane. Besides you would skip out in class if you liked someone as well." I sighed.
"I always skip class." Karma said while sitting down next to Rio. "Terasuka is going to try and assassin Koro-Sensei after class today. I'm not going but you ladies can." Karma said while watching Rio sleep.

"No I think I'll pass. I'm not in the mood today." I replied as I sat down.

Karma then hummed and grabbed Rios book. He flipped through it reading the pages.

"Moby Dick? Hm interesting name." He replied as he put the book back. I chuckled.

"SoY/N. Are you ready for mid terms? If we win the bet with A class we get that trip to the beach." Karma said.
"I plan on winning the bet. So don't worry." I replied while closing my eyes.

I've gotten a lot smarter since Rio started tutoring me. She's a lot smarter then I took her granted for.

"Karma and Y/N! Why arnt you in class?"

A yellow dash went flying to us. Koro-Sensei was in here to get us ready for his class.

"Oh Nakamura. I would never expect her here." Koro-Sensei added. "Now kids wake her up and come back for 6th period." And then he left.