Locking us inside

"What?"

________________________

"It's an honor to meet you Y/N! As you know I'm Zhu Wong!" The woman grabbed my hands and shook them. "Yea, It's a pleasure as well." I looked into her eyes, they were beautiful. They were just like Nakamura's. "Y/N I apologize for just Putting this on you right now, but Zhu kept bugging me to tell you." He rubbed the back of his neck. "That's only because I wanted to meet the lovely little girl!" She smiled. This woman seems rich, she had on a long pink dress, a fur scarf, and white heels. "Sorry Honey." Father apologized. "Anyways Y/N let's have some tea together! I have all different types from across the world! My personal favorite is Ginger tea! With Honey!"

"She seems nice enough, but she also seems young..." I played with my clothes. "Fine, you can make some tea. I need to drop something off for the neighbors." I said, not wanting to be with her.
"Honey? That can wait. Go with Zhu. For me?" My dad whispered in my ear. I'd never seen him so... nice? Maybe I'll just do it for him.
"Okay! Cmon Y/N!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the tea room. (A tea room is a small room where it's quiet and small.)

"Here I think you would like (f/t)." She assured. "Yea I do," I mumbled. I really didn't want to be here. "So what're our neighbors like?" She smiled while pouring the hot water.
"They are a sadist," I said closed-eyed. "Oh my." Her mouth dropped.

She gave me the tea and we sat in a long silence. "Will you let me marry your father?" She looked me straight into my eyes.

I paused and looked up at her. I plaited my teacup onto the table. "What you have to do with my father is none of my concern, I don't care what you do," I said. Her face gleamed with joy and she giggle while taking another sip of tea.

I looked at my watch, now I really didn't want to be there. I didn't want this girl I met 5 minutes ago to marry my father. "The neighbors are waiting for me, I gotta go." Before she could say anything I grabbed my bag and ran to karmas house.

Knock knock

"Hello- oh it's just you Y/N. Oh hey, what's wrong looks like you're about to cry?" He had a towel wrapped around his neck and he had a white shirt and blue jeans.

"Im fine, I just got tired from running all the way over here," I replied.
He looked at me than my house.
"Ohhh poor Y/N. The run was too hard for your little legs? Such a shame." He gave me a teasingly pouty lip.

I stomped on his foot with the heel of my shoe. He bounced in pain and grabbed his foot. "Oh sorry! Did that hurt? Surely a man could take it." I pushed past him, took off my shoes, and went to the kitchen. Leaving him stunned.

I opened a glass of milk and sat on his couch. "Alright what's up?" He gets me some (f/s) and Sits down a few feet away from me. "My dad is getting married." I looked down. "That's it? I thought it was something else." He said under his breath. "What? I couldn't hear you, speak up." I looked up and raised my eyebrow.

" I'm so sorry Y/N, I know this is going to be hard." He came over and patted my back. "Its fine Karma." I smiled and swatted his hand away playfully. "Let's watch some Seven killer Sins," I suggested, trying to change the subject. "Fair enough, I'll go get dinner started." He got up and went to the kitchen while I went on Netflix.

———————————————
2 hours later
———————————————
Karmas POV

"KARMA SOMEONE IS KNOCKING ON YOUR WINDOW!" Y/N shrieked.

Probably Nakamura. I invited her over, I mean I have no idea how to deal with Y/N like this. She seems sad and she won't say anything.

"OPEN IT!" I yelled. In the distance, I heard Y/N greeting Nakamura inside. I grabbed my book and went back into the kitchen where I see the girls eating the Ice cream Nakamura brought over.