(PERIOD ONE SHOTS AND HEAD CANNONS WITH RIO)

Yea so I'm having another GI scan tomorrow and I'll be under drugs so I won't update for a while, maybe. It really depends.

Am I on writers block, maybe

Am I going to write a period story about lesbians, yes

Will I cry over this, yes

If you know Ricky Montgomery and/or Bo Mercer will you tell them I said hi, yes

The last one is a peaceful threat.

Head cannon 1
(Btw y'all are dating in this one and your in high school)

"N/N! Look at this cool prank I found..." Rio entered y'all's bedroom to find chocolate wrappers/pads/tampons everywhere and Y/N on the floor pouting.

"Rioooooo I don't feel good." Y/N says while lifting herself off the floor. Rio smiled and came over to you. She sat down besides you and wrapped her arms around your waist.

"Baby, I'm sorry I know how hard periods can be." Rio says while cuddling her face into your neck. "Want me to go to the store? These aren't the pads/tampons you usually use, right?"
Y/N nodded in agreement. Last time Y/N had her period Rio was on a family trip with her parents so she made karma go get some pads/tampons for her, and he of course got the crappy kind.

"Okay. I'll get your heating pad ready. And while I'm at the store I'll get some soups and sweet foods, sound good?" Rio got up and prepped the bed.

Y/N got up and hugged her behind, kissing her cheek. "Thank you Rio." Y/N smiled.

Rio patted Y/N's head and made her sit down.

Rio closed the bedroom door as she left.
———————————
30 minutes later
———————————

Rio walked back into Y/N's moms apartment, she had a key. "Baby I got your stuff!" Rio gave y/n a bag full of treats and feminine products.

————————————-
After getting stuff done
————————————-

As Y/N walked back into her bedroom Rio was in her bed. "Y/N cmon here please, I'm touch deprived." Rio reached out her arms. Y/N snuggled into bed with Rio. Y/N was laying down on Rios chest, and Rio was parting Y/N's hair and putting the heating pad over her stomach.  "Periods suck don't they?" Rio looked down and Y/N. "Yea, they really do. I'm really lucky I have a girlfriend who knows about periods." Y/N laughs and she hugs Rio.

"Yea. You really are lucky to have me." Rio said while kissing her girlfriends forehead.
Both girls where in their happy place, they were both watching a comedy, eating junk food, and getting bunch of head kisses (and lip kisses if you know what I mean)

Around Midnight both girls have watched at least 5 different movies. They were both wide awake and y/n was feeling super active. Y/n grabbed her phone and played "line without a hook WLW version by Bo Mercer"

As the music started and Y/N got up and pulled Rio up with her. Y/N was being the lead of this dance as she twirled and twisted Rio across the wooden floors.
Rio laughed and went along with it.

"And is there something and there is nothing, there is nothing in between and in my arms there is a tiny dancer watching over me, I'm singing she's a she's a lady~ and I am not a boy who's singing she's just a lady and I'm a just a line without~" Y/n sang her favorite part of the song and she pressed her forehead along Rios.

Rio never heard of the song but Y/N's singing drew her in. After Y/N's little solo Rio kissed Y/N's lips and then she started taking the lead.