Then i closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

⚠️this chapter will include the word rape, so if your sensitive to that subject I would skip over it.⚠️

Why an alien?

___________
Y/N's POV
___________

———a week after the sleepover———

"Okay Y/N? You got the plan?" Rio shook my shoulders. "Yea yea, I'll be in Nagisas group, get some information out of him, and illy make sure both of our groups get together."

Today was the day of the field trip. Rio and I made up a plan for her and Nagisa. I was going to be in Nagisas group, try to figure out who he likes, then I make sure both of our groups meet up so Rio and Nagisa can get "closer."

To be honest it kinda hurt. So at the same time I was going to impress her... like make her fall for me....but not really because I'm not gay. She's just my best friend and I'll be really upset if she starts dating someone. Although I'm not too concerned. Just about a week ago Rio and I started on a first name basis.

"Okay N/N! Cya later!" Rio walked over to her group a waved goodbye. "Bye Rio!" I yell to her. "Wow wow wow! First name basis I see!" I feel someone put their elbow on my shoulder. "It's nothing Karma, we are just friends." I giggle.

"I dunno Y/N seems kinda gay to me..."  He whispers while poking my cheek. I push his finger away. "Karma we are just really good friends! Nothing more... for now." I mumble the last part.
"Wait what?" He looks at me confused. "Wait you actually like her?" He asked.

"No! I just feel really good around her..." I look away flustered.
"Good damn." He gets off me.

"Okay then." He clicks his tongue and pats my back. "I support you  Y/N."  He smirks.

"What? I don't know what you mean but Thank you Karma." I look down in relief.

"Y/N?! WHERE IS YOUR SUNSCREEN?! KARMA DO YOU HAVE THE BOOK I HAVE YOU?!" Koro sensei then rushed to us. "Yes sensei, we have it." I chuckled.

"OKAY KIDS NOW GET ONTO THE BUS BEFORE IT  LEAVES- oh wait is that udon? HOLD ON KIDS ILL BE RIGHT BACK!" Koro-Sensei exclaimed as he flew to the udon shack.

"Y/N! Karma let's go!" Nagisa yelled from the bus window. "Alright we are coming!" Karma pulled my bag and threw me over to the bus.

"Whoops." He says while sitting down in his seat.

______________________
After the bus ride
______________________

"Y/N? Have you seen my notes? I can't seem to find them?" Kanzaki tapped my shoulder.

"No I haven't, sorry." I reply.
"It's fine, I just had some notes in there that's all." She smiles.

"Oh okay, hey let's all go get something to eat I'm starving!" I groan.
The second step of the plan was a go! On the bus I already asked Nagisa if he liked anyone and all he did was blush a little then mumble "no."

He liked someone, now i just need to know who.
Rio and her group should already be at the ramen shop where we planned to meet up.

"Oh I heard there's a good ramen shop right over there!" Kayano points to the behind a dark alley.

"So if we go in the totally not suspicious dark alley we'll find the ramen shop?" I teased her.

"Yup!" Okada chimes in.

"Alright let's go." I said as our group went into the alley.

As we walked in the valley I kept having a weird feeling that someone was following us.