With a smile on our face

Go on a date with me

_______

"That dress is ugly Y/N. I wouldn't wear that." Karma scoffed while scrolling through his phone.

I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror. Rio was taking me out on a date tonight so I brought Karma to some shops to help me find the right outfit. I had to pay him but it may be worth it...

"You've said that about every outfit I've worn."
"Y/N don't worry... it's you, not the outfit." Karma smiled at me.

"Seriously? If you're not going to help I will not be paying." I crossed my arms as I walked up to him. "What?! Nuh huh you will be paying for this." Karma finally looked up from his phone.

"Then get off your ass, and help me!"

Karma groaned as he led me back to the store and picked out some outfits.

________

"She's going to be here any minute. Are you sure I look good enough?" I paced back and forth as I looked through my phone.

"God, you are SO annoying." Karma said while exaggerating the 'so.'

"Stop it Karma. Honey, you look great." My dad side-hugged me.

"Meh, maybe a 3."

I slapped Karmas's shoulders and he started laughing. "You don't know when to shut up, do you?"
"What?! You asked!"

DING DONG

I ran over to the door and looked through the peek hole. My heart started fluttering when I saw Rio on the other side, fixing her light blue skirt and tucking back her hair.

 My heart started fluttering when I saw Rio on the other side, fixing her light blue skirt and tucking back her hair

What Rios wearing but no spaghetti straps

I took a deep breath as I opened the door. Rio gave me a warm smile and pulled me in for a hug.

"Hey Y/N! You look great, I love that outfit on you." Rio pulled back and checked me out.

"Thank you and you look amazing, I love that dress." I held her hand.

"What can I say, I am amazing at picking out clothes," Karma yelled from across the room.
"Hey, Karma!" Rio waved over at him. "Hello Nakamura, I'm sure you remember me." My dad extended his hand out to Rio and she shook it confidently. "How could I forget a handsome face like yourself? I can tell Y/N gets all her attractiveness from you."

My dad being the idiot he is, chucked as he stepped back to inspect himself. "Well, now that you mention it I guess she does."

I giggled as I squeezed her hand. "Let's go, Y/N. We can't be late." Rio waved goodbye to the boys and we walked away.

"Okay so I don't have a car... so we'll have to walk." Rio gave me a weak smile. "And I couldn't get a restaurant reservation for us, so I made my own." Rio skipped behind me and placed her hands on my eyes.