In the Middle of chaos

Amy's POV

I woke up suddenly to the alarm of my phone..I saw the caller's ID ,it was her. Damn Hana..you better have your reasons for not letting me sleep on my day off!!

"Morning" my voice sounded hoarse

"Heyy Amyy! I'm planning to catch up with you so you better please make my ramyeon ready!" she said.

"Whatt??! Just don't say you woke me from my precious sleep just for the ramyeon!! " I yelled

"Oh come on my sweetie pie...No one here makes Korean food yummy than you!! Can't I just have my food cooked by the best ever chef here? Pretty please?!"

Gosh this girl! I would have seriously hung up but since it's been a while of us being together I decided to do that.

"Fine. Just please stop whining" I said as I hung up the phone.

It took me a while to freshen up and move to the kitchen. It's nearly been more than 2years since I've started to cook Korean food here in the US in a small restaurant, only a few months more for my graduation as Professional Chef. I love cooking and when I went for a world cuisine tour, Korea's food definitely grabbed my attention and that's when I came to know them.

From getting to know BTS and to becoming an ARMY time just flew by. Everything about them was inviting, it felt as if quenching your thirst after suffering from a long journey in a desert. Their songs healed every scar that was left bleeding in me. Though I didn't have much time to concentrate on every activity, I tried my best to keep track in their music. Being hooked up with my career, with the motivation they gave me! I decided to develop a Korean Restaurant near my place and that's how it ended now!

Ramyeon was ready, I was about to call her when the doorbell rang.

I rushed from the kitchen to open the door hoping that it'd be Hana

"Hey babe!! Wow seems like you've already done" she said taking in the smell. "Aww,Amy...You're the best!! You learnt Korean, you learnt to take their food and opened a restaurant from your savings because of them. I'm sure they will definitely be proud of you. It's a hotspot for tourists now!" she said. I could feel that she's so happy for me.

"Yeah, you are right. I'm really glad that I found my inspiration and the reason for my passion in them..Now, hurry..let's have this! I'm starving!!" I said as I started to eat, not waiting for her reply.

"Mmmm..it's so delicious!" she said after tasting it.

I looked at my phone as it was buzzing with notifications. BTS is on a world tour currently and we are almost located near the stadium. The messages said BTS is going to have their concert on 2weeks from today!!

I couldn't believe it! I have never seen their pictures mostly..my university and my restaurant sucked most of my 24hours in a day. Being near the stadium and not attending the concert would definitely be impossible as an ARMY!

"HANA!!" I shook her from the shock she was in. "We are definitely getting in there, I'll get the tickets soon!! It's going to be the best day ever!" I shouted happily.

*the night before the concert*

"Jamie, get the order from table number 7" I said to him as I passed to serve the dishes for table 2.

"On it Amy!" He followed my instructions quickly.

"Your order is here, please enjoy your food" I smiled as I placed the dishes on their table.

"Thank you" the boy smiled.

As I moved from them, checking the pending dishes to be made..I made my way into the kitchen. We only had two more to be done for this day. Usually, I close the shop at 9:30 pm and I have Jamie, the young boy who works to help me serve the food and an assistant for my cooking.

"Emily we have two more tteokbokki left, It's going to be 9:30 soon..we have to get done with it!" I said rushing in. She helped me with the cooking and soon we were done.

 She helped me with the cooking and soon we were done

It was almost time. When I heard the sound of the door opening, it was a guy.

His face was completely covered with a mask and his hoodie. For no reason, I felt as if he were not an American.

"Can I get 7 cups of kimchi ramyeon?!" His Korean words completely caught me off guard.

I was in the reception arranging everything to make my way out. How did he speak his own language here without knowing if I'd understand or not!

"I'm sorry sir. I was about to close my restaurant.."  I replied to him in Korean.

"Please,don't say No! I'm craving Korean food like anything..it has really been a long time since we had one!" he said, interrupting me. I looked into him, I could tell after all these experiences from my customers he must really love this food!

I smiled about the thought that he must be really happy seeing his Nation's food here in America.

"Ohh,is that so?! Okay then, please wait for a while I'll be back with your parcels soon" I said assuming he wanted a takeaway.

^_^

Hey there! It's author here!

This is my first try in writing a fanfiction. I'm so sorry that it became so longgg! But just wanted to fill in you guys with perfect details! You can tell me if I have to short the chapter! Hope you liked it. I'd love to hear what you think about the story and all the opinions from you all. Yeah, so please do leave a feedback about this chapter!!

I'm eagerly waiting for your replies and response!!