Open Talk

I'm here lying down exhausted... breathing heavily after the practice.

"Let's have a small break guys" Hoseok hyung said.

Manager, Sejin hyung came here with snacks

"How are you guys doing?" he asked as he put the food on the table near the couch on the corner of our dance practice room.

"Whoah..you bought us food!?" Kookie ran near the table, securing his place first.

As we all sat there to have some refreshing drinks ...he asked us..

"So, How is she?"

Yes, he knows that she'd still staying in our dorm for the past few days. But we're afraid to tell Bang PD nim about this yet.

Letting her alone, to live in that place sounded so terrible and we didn't want her to suffer like that again so we literally didn't let her go home.

She protested for a while, but after that she didn't mind much..we'd book a cab for her whenever she wanted to her restaurant and whenever she wanted to come back we told her to text us so that we could book a cab or send someone to pick her up.

"She is fine now. She is really sweet hyung" Kookie said.

I smiled at the thought of how these boys started to like her company.

"Yeahh, she takes care of us so well!" Hoseok hyung said smiling.

"She has really become a part of us in the past 4days...we started to feel like we have known her for a long time and the way she treats us is something we didn't expect! I think she'd outrun you in managing us.." Namjoon hyung said.

"That'd be really true." Jin hyung said laughing looking at our beloved manager's face.

We all laughed together. He was like 'what the hell are you talking about'

But soon he composed his posture back to serious..

"You aren't kidding do you?" He asked hyung.

We all know him very well,he might be clumsy but when he speaks about someone giving them praise or a compliment he'll not play around. Which means what he said was true.

"Yes. I'm telling the truth. In the few days she has been with us, she stopped Jimin from overworking , she made sure Kookie ate well, she cooked for us always and never let us skip meals, she made us keep the room organized and most of all...she made us go on time!!" He said after giving a great pause.

"WHAT?!! Seriously?? You guys would never listen to me when I'd really waste all my energy trying to make you all sleep for an ample amount of time!" Sejin Hyung said, completely surprised.

"Yeahh, she has a solution for every problem these maknae's cause!" Yoongi hyung said.

Wah..I didn't expect this from this hyung!!

Getting a compliment from Yoongi is not that easy.

"Hyung, we're not the ones who are always causing trouble!!" Jimin protested

"Hearing it from you, I'm definitely taking it." Sejin nodded.

She has really been a very good companion for everyone, all the time she'd be alone waiting for us. We felt bad for making her wait the whole day as we would get back late because of hectic schedules, but she'd surprise us every time when we go back.

She started to grow in me alot. I can't think of leaving her here.

But we have only 2days free time after the concert day, that is actually the day after tomorrow.

"What will PD nim say if we talk about her?" I asked Sejin hyung.

"I think he might be angry at us for hiding, but if you guys tell him about her maybe he'll understand you" he replied.

"We have to tell him today or tomorrow, we can't do this to him for a long time" Namjoon hyung said as we all agreed.

"Hyung, please tell him that we would like to meet him. So tell him to call us when he's free" I said to Sejin Hyung.

"I'll inform him. Please be careful. Have this before it becomes cold" he said as he left this to ourselves.

We all had the food, after energizing ourselves with that we began the practice again.

Fortunately we practiced everything for the concert and we will only have rehearsals tomorrow and before the concert, so we can get to our dorms early today!

That thought really boosted me up. I felt so happy that I could meet her soon and talk to her finally after a long time.

Yes, We are in the same place but we couldn't talk much, all the schedules and those timings didn't let us have some quality time together. I used to miss her a lot, knowing that she's there in our dorms but I can't be with her killed me inside.

Hyungs will cheer me up, they know very well how she affected me a lot. That worried them more. They don't want me to get hurt , we can't just date girls like everyone else does. Our dating ban will only be lifted by our company at the age of 25 and my birthday is yet to come, but that doesn't mean we can date whoever we want after 25 , Bang PD will ensure that they must be safe for us. I didn't mind those from the beginning but now, but ever since she's been in my life..I want to get rid of this.

As soon as we find time, we have to get it done with Bang PD nim. I'll surely make him understand how I feel about her.

"We're here boys!!" Sejin hyung said. Snapping me out from my thoughts.

We are now at the entrance of our dorms.

"We must be at the stadium around 3 for rehearsals tomorrow and the drive will be a longer one so please be ready around 1:30 guys" he said.

We all said that we will be ready and started to head in, we are going in by the back entrance since there'd be paparazzi everywhere in the front. We can't reveal the place where we are staying, that'd cause such a mess.

I went in a hurry to meet her.

"Taehyung ah...Slow down! She's not going anywhere!"

I heard Jin hyung shouting while I was walking fast.

After opening the door, I was met with that pair of eyes which I longed to see.

Beautiful.