A Moment Together

We sat there, talking more about the beautiful moments each other had in our lives.

Mine was a bitter past, but ever since I found my passion things have been indeed different. I seriously couldn't think of that day when Taehyung and the boys reached for me, if none of that happened I wouldn't be here safe and secure among them.

But the question is till when?

They are not going to stay here, just a few days and then they'll fly back again to some other place. I can't expect them to be here whenever my dad attacks me.

Taehyung noticed something's wrong.

"What are you thinking?" He questioned expecting me to answer.

"Oh.. Nothing" I smiled

It didn't fool him, but he let it go.

I'm sorry Taehyung. I can't keep on hanging onto you for comfort, when you are not with me after a few days, it'll hurt.

Your absence will hurt.

I tried to think of something to shake off my thoughts.

"What will you guys do after the concert?" I asked

"We only have 2days after that, packing won't take much time..so maybe exploring the city for a while"

"Any places you've been wanting to visit?" I asked out of curiosity, I'd like to take all of them to a place if he didn't have anything in particular.

"Not yet, any suggestions!?"

"No. There is a lot, but you have a very limited time. Why don't I take you all to a place?!"

"Wow! Really?? Where would we be going?!" he asked surprised

"Nope!! It'll be a surprise, although I don't know if you guys will like it" My voice faded down

They are millionaires, but the place I'd like to take them won't be up to their expectations. What if they don't like it? I might just be ruining the last day of them here.

I was waiting for his reply, but his hands found my chin gently pulling it to make me look at him, at his eyes.

His gaze was so intense. As if he's seeing past my soul.

"Do not think like that. We'd love to see that with you. I'm sure boys will be excited to go with you. They love spending time with you, of course we will like that". He answered in his deep voice, making me shiver.

"Ok then! I'll tell you guys the place and time when you have to arrive" I chirped excitedly.

"Aren't you going to come along with us?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"No again. I will be there waiting for you all"

I'll definitely make you guys feel my gratitude towards you. That's the only goal.

Before he could speak he was cut by a call.

"It's hyung," he said before attending.

"Yahh!! Aren't you going to come down for dinner?" Jin's voice can be clearly heard from the other end.

I chuckled hearing him scold Tae for making me starve but I know deep down he'd want Taehyung to have some food inside him since they work really hard.

"Let's go before he comes here yelling," Taehyung said, placing his phone inside his pocket.

Soon enough we had our dinner, it was so good. We were all settling in on the couch before going to bed and I thought it was the right time to fill in with the thing we planned a few hours ago!!

"So.."

They all waited for me to continue and so I did without any hesitation!

"Since you guys have one day for yourselves before you leave, I'm wishing to take you all to a place- that is a surprise, I won't reveal! But I don't know if you all would be okay with it...?"

I looked at them, nervousness perfectly evident in my face.

I decided to break the awkwardness, "It's okay I understand if you had plan-"

"We'd love to come" I heard seven different voices hitting my ear at the same time.

"Really?? Are you guys okay with it?"

"Yeah!! We were actually planning to spend it with you anyway so as long as it's with you it must be great" Hobi said smiling.

His smile. I'd never want that to fade away from him.

"Of course, we will have a good time together!" Jimin sounded so excited.

"Yayy, we will be spending the day with Amy!!" Jungkook said.

"Time to go to bed guys!! Y'all have a rehearsal, so take a rest properly! Jimin ,Taehyung and Jungkook stop playing games overnight!"

They all sighed.

"But we only have time now-" Jungkook whined.

"Now is the time to rest." I glared at them.

Yup, I'm not gonna let them be awake when they actually have some time to rest.

"Hobi, you better be with yoongi. He's the only one who'll make you shut and ask you to go to bed!!" I said straight to Hobi who was pouting like a baby.

Get a grip Amy, you ain't falling for their tricks!!

"And lastly, Jin!! I hope you'd better keep Namjoon out from working overnight!!"

"Yes, Ma'am," Jin said, making me laugh!

He got along with me so well, since our thoughts of making them rest and also having a good time are the same, we do it together!

He mouthed "Thank you" and walked away to his room and gave Namjoon a you-know-what-she-said-right look.

I smiled to myself proud, it was easy to convince them...but I have to plan for that surprise now!

"You do have a quite different way of dealing with people,aren't you?" Taehyung said walking towards me.

Gosh, didn't he leave yet??

"Of course, that's really a talent you should learn from me," I said, tossing my hair back.

He chuckled at my action, "Yes, of course. I might have to learn to deal with a certain special someone" he said.

"Huh?" I was dumbfounded.

"Good night,Princess" was all that I heard, making me come back to my senses.

Princess. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

That sounded so good coming from his mouth.

Aren't we going too ahead?! Damn, I have to stop falling for him.

**************

What did I just say?

I'm not really that type of person who has a habit of flirting or who could really pull up cheesy lines effortlessly, but when only if I am with her - it's coming way more naturally.

She's making me explore myself. The sides which I thought I never had before within me.

What are you doing to me Amy??! I hung my head in between the pillow.

Stop it!! You have to sleep now. I said to myself.