Do I know him?!

Amy's POV

I was in the last few minutes of cooking when I heard someone enter again! Goshh! Who is this now?! I have a damn concert to attend tomorrow...I wish I could have taken the day off!! "I'm sorry. We're about to close..." I said aloud from the kitchen.

"Chill babe!! It's me" said Hana. I sighed in relief.

" Hana?! Why did you come here?! At this time?" I questioned worrying if she's alright!

"We have a concert to attend together tomorrow..so I'm not planning to stay all alone tonight!!" she squealed.

"Shh!! We have a customer here!" I said by almost getting done with the parcels.

"You're no fun!! Come on..sing me one of your favourite. I need to listen now!! Fast fasttt" she said, giving an evil smile..!

"Hana!! Can you please be quiet for..."

"Seems like cherry blossoms are blooming

The winter is gone

I miss you

I miss you" She started to sing without letting me finish!

And I must sayy..I couldn't stop myself from joining her! Is it ever possible to resist yourself singing their song??!!

"If I wait a little longer

If I stay up all nights for a couple of more days

'll go to meet you (I'll go there to meet you)

I'll come to get you (I'll come to get you)" I sang with her.

I really didn't care about what that guy must be thinking of us!! I gave him the parcel and collected the change from him. Hana went outside to wait for me.

Only then I took a closer look on his eyes!

Somehow, I felt those eyes clouded behind the fringes of his hair familiar...

I moved out from the counter only to catch him looking at me from the mirror

Why is he still looking my way?! Do I know him or does he know me?

I cleared my mind and pulled myself from the thoughts preparing to leave, suddenly I bumped onto something and ending up bumping into "that customer" only to inhale his intoxicating cologne

"Are you alright? Does it hurt?"

That voice...why does it feel like I've been falling into my dreamland hearing this every night!

"No,I'm fine! Thanks for coming! Hope you will enjoy the food" I smiled as genuinely as I could hiding the pain in my ankle.

I don't think he had noticed. But he just nodded and left.

"Ouchh!" I squeaked just when he closed the door behind him.

"Oh my god!! Amyy..what have you done?! Do you think we could go there tomorrow with you like this" she said. I could see the tint of worry in her words.

"Of course! We're never not skipping that part of the plan tomorrow!! It's just a small sprain..I'll be fine babe" I said hoping that I'd really be fine by tomorrow!

My thoughts revolved around that customer the whole night. How did he know that I could speak Korean?? Does it seem that obvious?! His eyes, his voice...why do I feel like I have known him for a long time!! Not to mention his fragrance.... Everything about him drew me in!

"Get a hold on yourself!!" I said to myself as I fell asleep.